The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have a healthy Curry, klay, Kd in their primes you can definitely roll a ball out and win titles. Y'all can miss me with that.

I have no problem with Kerr taking over for Pop. Either him or Spo.

If I have a healthy Curry, klay, Kd in their primes you can definitely roll a ball out and win titles.
They were down 3-2 to the Rockets one year, tied 2-2 the next.

Durant likes to iso. You live with him taking contested fades over Tucker. Sometimes those shots rim out & Curry/Klay have been reduced from superstars to spectators.

It’s always deeper than talent.

After going 7, Houston had MORE problems defending the Warriors with Durant off the court in games 5 & 6 the next year.

Biggest thing for a usab coach is that the players would like to play for you.

Judging by recent player sentiment, it seems like we'll get to a place where most players will believe they do not need a head coach anymore.

This was a “big 3” in the East in 06-07. Won 50 games with these cats

18DFBB37-9204-4671-B56C-D7DBB2082E5C.jpeg

:lol:

Let me ask you an honest question. What was your assessment of the Golden State Warriors before 2015?
Lol. I said he's a good coach. I said not sure about Nash or Walton...

Steve Kerr was an ingredient in the Warriors Recipe that took them to five straight finals.

When does the NBA release the GM surveys? I always like to see who they consider the steals of the draft. I remember Mccaw getting a lot of votes one year :lol:

Look at this

Which rookie will be the best player in five years?

1. DeAndre Ayton, Phoenix – 27%

2. Jaren Jackson Jr., Memphis – 27%

3. Luka Doncic, Dallas – 17%

4. Marvin Bagley III, Sacramento – 13%

5.Kevin Knox, New York – 13%

6. Wendell Carter Jr., Chicago – 3%

Last year: Josh Jackson – 24%

Trae not eem being listed. Luka not being first :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom