The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Eastern when he 1st got there and fam was putting on shows in the Rec. Not gone lie I was today years old when I found out he never played in college
I came to eastern and used to hoop wit him in he rec in 07. Dude didn’t play high school ball senior year either

The MVP of the thread is whoever had the best game of the night :lol:

It’s Ja tonight. It’ll be Demar by Thursday. Then back to Joel by the weekend.
Prisoner of the moment syndrome? In this thread?

C1721DBC-E48B-4BDD-83C2-6B5D53471FF7.gif

I don't know what the Westbrook salary cap ramifications were, and I don't know if his contract kept them from signing better players. But if you're an NBA GM aren't you supposed to be able to sell your team to players you want to come play for your team? Isn't that how Magic got LeBron? And what about the coach. Who decided to hire Volgel?

Man I barely know who runs clutch so I definitely don't know who they represent besides LeBron AD and Draymond
You're right. But the bottom line is... As much as I personally love lebron's game. He's a franchise highjacker. He also is very very very passive aggressive.

If we are to believe the stories out of laker land, Buddy hield deal was done. Lebron vetoed it and wanted Russ instead. The Lakers caved and got rid of their whole identity to sign Russ.

I feel like it's unfair to cast Vogel, Russ as the complete scapegoats when this is the bed management and lebron made for themselves.

Acquiring Russ is what forced the Lakers to have to fill the rest of the roster with has beens and retreads... That don't shoot, and don't play defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom