The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team defense is awful with LeBron and Russ. They were up 7 or so towards end of first than LeBron comes back in and they fall apart. Also I don't wanna hear any wizards mike comparisons. Mike was still playing better defense than most at age 40.

atleast Wizards Mike wasn't getting steamrolled like an insignificant Goat surrounded by fellow all-stars every game by bottom dwellers. Wizards were fighting win or lose, as far as the team from Southern California, where is their leader? eating chips?

May you please tell us how this history is being re-written? I come in peace because I have not heard a significant amount of MJ Wizards talk (I imagine you are alluding to comparisons to LeBron's Year 19 season). I have thoughts but I will wait to see your qualms first.

See....Lies.

FNAuOVOWUAQueUT

FNAuOVOXwAk224b

:rofl:

Twitter suspended me for saying some negative things about Grayson Allan, prior to tonight's Bulls/Bucks game. UC gonna be rocking.

Perk saying Yanni isn't marketable is crazy :lol:, especially when he named Trae and Tatum over him

Disney's legit turning his journey into a movie

I've been thinking that all week...and how Yanni is buying into it :lol: Saying no one cares about them or is checking for them because they're in a small market. While Milwaukee is a small market, he's a 2X MVP, DPOY and FMVP at age 27. People are checking for you and your team bro :lol:

Twitter suspended me for saying some negative things about Grayson Allan, prior to tonight's Bulls/Bucks game. UC gonna be rocking.

This is probably in your best interest. You were on here five weeks ago talmbout knowing Grayson Allen's address and giving it to your mans up North. Now Twitter has banned you for saying negative things about Grayson. You will literally be the #1 suspect if anything happens to him at this point :lol:

Why no one tell me about this Love Is Blind show on Netflix? Got me and my girl binging and fast forwarding through episodes.
Yea became a guilty pleasure a few weeks back :lol:, we watched it then the season finale last week

Did not see a lot of those endings coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom