Not open for further replies.

glare-stephen-curry.gif

CFA4991E-FF56-4717-8694-BBE7F0866435.jpeg

bron back in the MVP discussion
if the lakers make the playoffs, this might be up there with the 1-3 comeback
year 19, without AD, and a bunch of new faces
this man just built different
#justakidfromakron
Agree. He just lifted his team from 9th in the Western Conference to 9th in the Western Conference with his epic MVP like performance tonight...

I don't like the Lebron Lakers, I don't like the Warriors fans even more. so, Congrats to Luka and the Mavs.

Gotta be a few dozen posts that would have been posted in case of a lakers loss that we won’t get to see now.

Steve Kerr punk *** just need to play Poole moe, start him (highly doubtful), and keep him in crunch time if needed

His experiment with Poole hasn't work and he needs to realize that. Somebody tell the waterboy or film guy or whatever to tell him that's an direct order coming from NT b

Steve Kerr punk *** just need to play Poole moe, start him (highly doubtful), and keep him in crunch time if needed

His experiment with Poole hasn't work and he needs to realize that
It's just tough because he's trying to bring Klay back in the fold and needs him to find himself and get minutes and build rhythm. Even though Poole, at least right now, should be playing those minutes. Klay has played horrible since he got back from his illness. He was playing better before he got sick, so I'm sure he'll be fine once he gets the rhythm that he already had, back.

3 thoughts...

The initial screen cap is LMA, but I just glazed over the face and went right to the form and was pleasantly surprised to see him shooting with his right..even got a little hype like damn, bro really put in some time...then bam, lamarcus face. :smh: bruh all the way in the back looking like a B

Then I see Ben....Terrible form....terrible energy...not actually working on his game...just throwing up ******** like you do after practice waiting for moms to pick you up.

And...he got a hoodie on....bruh not serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom