Not open for further replies.
Jokic scored most his point while embiid was resting

It was a great game and they are both VERY good at what they do

Sixers bench lost us that one outscored 41-14

embiid cooked

Did NT just freeze for over 12 hours :wow:
dialogue.jpg

What is going on here, man

Despite the loss, I think it was a great game yesterday. I think Embiid and Joker are equals for MVP. I love how Embiid and Joker are super competitive facing each other yet show each other respect.
  • Denver could not miss in the 4th quarter and hit rediculous shots while Philly could not hit anything (except for Embiid).
  • I also noticed that James is more of a facilitator when Embiid is on then becomes a scorer when he's off. It's interesting how he turns it on and off like that.
  • I also noticed that James and Embiid have developed a bit of a two man game which can get players out of their rhythm, primarily Tobias Harris. I am noticing he is being religated to a PJ tucker role on offence where he sits and waits at the 3 (doesn't stand at the corner that much)
  • I think Tobi should get more time with the second unit.
  • I also think our depth will hurt us to end the regular season, we could have really used a guy like Drummond while Embiid was out. We also don't have reliable consistent spot-up shooters other than Niang.
    • Niang, Green, and DJ as our guys off the bench is not a great 8 man rotation for the playoffs. As much as I like Niang, he should not be our sixth man. This team is thin.

X xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy

Back to back games where the five Sixers on the floor in crunch time looked like they weren't on the same page. Ended up beating Orlando but the end of regulation was tough.

Chemistry thing? Coaching? Both?

Of course NT would go Dark when the Nuggets & Warriors have to huge wins, and the Lakers lose 🥱🙄🙄

Man, we've reached the point that Lakers losing isn't even comedy anymore because they are just THAT bad. Plus we're getting near the playoffs so the media is appropriately shining a light on the bigly performances we're getting on a nightly basis. Aside from the usual suspects like Jokic, Embiid and Yanni, these big games from the likes of KAT, Trae, Tatum, etc. are shining brighter than the streetlights over the poverty at Brypto.That's where we're at.

X xxpizzo amitt5504 amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy

Back to back games where the five Sixers on the floor in crunch time looked like they weren't on the same page. Ended up beating Orlando but the end of regulation was tough.

Chemistry thing? Coaching? Both?

I would personally say its both but especially the coaching aspect

DOC is so damn lost and stuck in his own ways its pretty damn sad

after that niang horrible miss and rebound it was 3.8 on the clock and we still had a Timeout which went to waste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom