The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice how Bey pulled up on that last three? Looks like a normal crossover at first but look closely... never seen that move before. Silky smooth :emoji_fireworks: Surprised it didn't even make the daily NBA Top 5.
Wildest part for me, I learned the other day that Saadiq is 6'8 and strong. Bruh could really unlock his game and be a serious type player. His jumper is legit.

This HU-SC game lol 36-2
Screen-Shot-2022-03-18-at-11-56-24-AM-copy.png

Anyone notice how Bey pulled up on that last three? Looks like a normal crossover at first but look closely... never seen that move before. Silky smooth :emoji_fireworks: Surprised it didn't even make the daily NBA Top 5.
Harden does this from time to time, I’ve seen doods using this since the 90’s

Crazy that it wasn't all that long ago that Udoka being on that list would have seemed almost laughable.

Health + trade deadline really helped him. No longer was able to play some of the lineups that made absolutely no sense like he was earlier in the season.

Russ averaging 17-7-7, while shooting 43%. Just looks terrible cause the lakers are trash and dudes string together lowlights and captions them with laughing emojis. And y’all ran with it. Nothing to see.

Russ averaging 17-7-7, while shooting 43%. Just looks terrible cause the lakers are trash and dudes string together lowlights and captions them with laughing emojis. And y’all ran with it. Nothing to see.
That’s his season average. Look up the last 3 months lol

all these fans who are heckling russ trying to get an attention are corny unless they tryna get punched then sued otherwise they are scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom