The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

washed they say

22.5/7.0/10.2 on 42.5/33.3/87.3 (61.7 TS%)

Screenshot_20220325-080510_Chrome.jpg

Is 20/9/7 on 35/25/85 good?

Also, swear Draymond is appearing on somebody or other’s podcast like every other day.

Dray really took 3 months off the season to save his body for the playoffs and launch his media career.

He’s kind of admitted to it a couple times. He just doesn’t get up to play if there are no stakes. Once GSW secured a playoff spot/decent seeding (and an All Star appearance), he took the season off :lol:.

Dude is real funny style. But he’s a gamer. 16 game Shawty.

Starting to think Dray got suspended in 2016 on purpose :emoji_eyes:
Somebody check his bank statements for suspicious activity around then

Starting to think Dray got suspended in 2016 on purpose :emoji_eyes:
Somebody check his bank statements for suspicious activity around then

Nah, he was trying win for real :lol:. Buddy went crazy in game 7. On the verge of possibly his biggest award yet.

His 2019 finals was kinda bad tho. Got cooked by Siakum and set the record for most turnovers in the finals. He was throwing the ball away.

Last year, against the lakers…he SOLD tho. **** was obvious, and disgusting.

But you gotta rock with Dray. He’s a nut, but more times than not..he’s doing the right and winning things.

It's good enough for a 2nd round exit

Question. Your Thoughts on the Lakers season this year?

Did it go the way you envisioned it? Did Lakers fans “panic” too early? Do you still believe?

All things we want to know Lee. Y’all sitting at the 10 spot right now. I know you didn’t see THAT, for y’all.

Wait now I remember :lol:. I don't think the season is going how you envisioned it

Let me see if I got all this
  1. Warriors historically great defense will carry them to a championship
  2. Steph is the unanimous MVP and it's not even close
  3. Klay Thompson won't miss a beat
  4. Otto Porter and Andrew Wiggins will be key in the playoffs
  5. Jordan Poole is the answer as a secondary playmaker
  6. James Wiseman will take a huge leap in his second season and be a key contributor
  7. Andre Iguodala in 2022
  8. Steph will shoot 50/45 the remainder of the season and get back to his career averages on his way to collecting his first Finals MVP
Bet
blac-youngsta-smile.gif

Let me see if I got all this
  1. Warriors historically great defense will carry them to a championship
  2. Steph is the unanimous MVP and it's not even close
  3. Klay Thompson won't miss a beat
  4. Otto Porter and Andrew Wiggins will be key in the playoffs
  5. Jordan Poole is the answer as a secondary playmaker
  6. James Wiseman will take a huge leap in his second season and be a key contributor
  7. Andre Iguodala in 2022
  8. Steph will shoot 50/45 the remainder of the season and get back to his career averages on his way to collecting his first Finals MVP
Bet
blac-youngsta-smile.gif

1/8 is not bad!

Wait now I remember :lol:. I don't think the season is going how you envisioned it

I never said any of this :lol:. Those are your words my man.

The receipt pulling for you and your Lakers, and things you ACTUALLY said this season is going to be epic tho.

Cannot wait

I never said any of this :lol:. Those are your words my man.

The receipt pulling for you and your Lakers, and things you ACTUALLY said this season is going to be epic tho.

Cannot wait
The funny part is how you and the rest of the sexuals really thought it was your year :lol:. You must've forgot how much yall had yall ******* out. Chickens coming home to roost real soon brother crock

And this is what you said before so I can't be too off base

You just making things up, outta F E A R :pimp:

But you generally in the right direction.

Wiseman 🥴🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️🙅🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom