The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
which ones? Are they just normies with normie skill level?

I follow Ballislife. Basically they've recreated like what AND1 was doing in the 90-00's, got an East Coast team mostly out of Florida, West Coast team in LA, and a Midwest team now. They travel and get into real tournaments and do park tours, a few former pros like Frank Nitty (also Drew League MVP), Aguille Carr (@DCAllAfrican ) be hooping with them, Hansel Emmanuel even pulled up to a game and played. I also follow all the players individual, Clamp God (prides himself on defense), Zach Hodskins (the 1 armed hooper, former pro), AMilly (shooter, kind of has a handle), Duke Skywalker (in the name), Slim (ridiculous literally face in the rim hops)

Hezi God is kind of a new age, more real basketball playing, Hot Sauce. He doesnt dribble around all day but too much for my liking, but he'll generally just nutmeg, hesi, and shoot a 3 or go score so it's less circusy. Also he is a real hooper, scored 100 in some league.

Nick Briz is the classic "acting black" white guy, from Florida, part of BIL fam and often collaborates, but it has been exposed a lot of the fights in his videos are fake/staged. I can do without him.

D'Vontah Friga is a former d2 player, does park tours got in a few tournaments, nice guy, always shouts out the other people with channels in his video.

I know of a bunch more but I dont follow them.

Nitty ive chopped it up a few times on the gram, hes a big sneaker dude. Prolly the best dude by far on that BIL crew.

Hezi annoying af. I hate watching him play. He got handle but idk why maybe its cauae he looks flat footed or his knees buckle or whatever but he looks goofy af trying to shake someone. Its like The Professor (not BIL) but Prof handles is waayyyy uglier.

Pandemic aint over. If you feeling sick in any type of work environment, stay home. You can still catch it and spread it. Homegirl went to VA for a sales meeting and got sick af when she came back, almost everyone at the meetinng tested positive.

Yeah I just missed a week of work with it. Bunch of others at my office too.

Where’s a potential landing spot for Dame? I assume Portland’s going to want at least a couple young, starter quality players and multiple draft picks.

Russ is young considering the average male life expectancy in the US

Russ is a superstar and first ballot hall of famer

Russ started every game he played this season.

No brainer for Portland. Lakers should ask for draft picks to compensate for losing an all time talent like Russ

Pandemic aint over. If you feeling sick in any type of work environment, stay home. You can still catch it and spread it. Homegirl went to VA for a sales meeting and got sick af when she came back, almost everyone at the meetinng tested positive.

Definitely agree. Didn’t know if he was symptomatic or actually tested positive tbh. Figured it was one of those early protocols nba put in place like contact tracing and he was asymptomatic. For sure if he tested positive or possibly of positive I agree.

Definitely agree. Didn’t know if he was symptomatic or actually tested positive tbh. Figured it was one of those early protocols nba put in place like contact tracing and he was asymptomatic. For sure if he tested positive or possibly of positive I agree.

Something feels fishy though with the timing. :lol:

Is Pandemic P duckin. 👀

PG must have showed up to practice coughing all over the place, the league ain’t really been checking for COVID for a while now…Hope he straight tho

No. 22 in your program, COVID-22 in your PCRs, come at Pat Bev he'll whip your head boy

philly telling jawns to mask up again

Nitty ive chopped it up a few times on the gram, hes a big sneaker dude. Prolly the best dude by far on that BIL crew.

Hezi annoying af. I hate watching him play. He got handle but idk why maybe its cauae he looks flat footed or his knees buckle or whatever but he looks goofy af trying to shake someone. Its like The Professor (not BIL) but Prof handles is waayyyy uglier.

i 100% agree with this, he gets buckets but it never looks good...i think the awkwardness/off time of his pace works his favor tho

Where’s a potential landing spot for Dame? I assume Portland’s going to want at least a couple young, starter quality players and multiple draft picks.

It’s either the knicks or it would have to be some three team deal.

Maybe if Donovan Mitchell wants a trade? Then I can see a Donovan for Dame trade making sense for both ends.

They giving Cleveland unlimited wide open 3s. Great strategy. Reverse psychology or whateva

No I know it took you from 12:00 left in the 1Q to 11:00 left in the 1Q, doesn't take long.

KLUTCH

1650067387487.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom