The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just run it back, me thinks.

Re-sign Brunson, hope Hardaway Jr. returns to form, get a center through the draft/free agency (Hartenstein?).
D0E45945-39E6-43FA-97D0-FDFE96E4E205.gif

Honestly thing the Euro guys care less about what NBA city they play in than American guys do. None of the places are “home” for them anyway.

Honestly thing the Euro guys care less about what NBA city they play in than American guys do. None of the places are “home” for them anyway.

Very true however Luka will be the exception to that rule.

He wasn’t playing ball at a small club in the second division somewhere like Jokic or Giannis were.

He was raised at the biggest club in the world. Real Madrid are glitz and glamour bro.

He’s not like the rest of the Euro guys. He’s different.

:lol: Knicks fans staying clinging to the hope someone else’s superstars will get fooled into thinking that cesspool of a franchise is a destination.

Stop it.

A Superstar will make the move one day. You’ll see. :pimp:

As for Luka tho. He will absolutely leave the Mavs in the future IF the the front office doesn’t handle their business.

Whether it’s NY, LA, etc, idk - Don’t think just because he’s European he’ll just stay loyal like Dirk did (along with other Euros).

Luka is DIFFERENT.

A Superstar will make the move one day. You’ll see. :pimp:

As for Luka tho. He will absolutely leave the Mavs in the future IF the the front office doesn’t handle their business.

Whether it’s NY, LA, etc, idk - Don’t think just because he’s European he’ll just stay loyal like Dirk did (along with other Euros).

Luka is DIFFERENT.
I don’t disagree. They’re going to have to keep showing him they can fill in around him.

No player should be loyal to anyone just for the sake of being loyal. For what?

Making the right moves is obviously its own challenge, but there’s no doubt in my mind the Mavs will do everything in their power to figure it out and give Luka every reason to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom