The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coupé It Coupé It
youngsabu.png

Still need another bucket getter unless you’re assuming Tyler makes another big leap this offseason

Indiana Oladipo would’ve been perfect but he’s currently a shell of his former self

I mean with those 3 that should be enough. Bam went from 19/10 in the regular season to 15/8 in the playoffs. Yeah one more guy wouldn’t hurt and essentially they’d think Oladipo could have filled that role. But I’m placing some blame on Bam. He’s a max player. Gotta be better IMO

Curious what the Heat do to improve next season.

-Do they extend Herro and for how much?
-What can they get for Duncan Robinson and picks?
-Can they risk Lowry declining next season? PJ Tucker?
Oladipo with a full off-season & a healthy Herro should be enough to where they can push Boston & a healthy Milwaukee. Obviously Bam has to continue to improve.

But they just got eliminated because only 1 guard was making shots :lol: they’re right there. I think they have the answers on the roster already

Collins gotta give all his money to Trae lol

Good chance they run into Miami/Boston next year and they’re just going to switch, so Collins’ roll numbers are meaningless :lol: his iso bag needs to expand

No Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 , but the Heat should look to get bigger next season. They play a lot of small-ish guards. It would be wise to get a big forward to help out Bam.
Bam is a forward playing out of position at center if he's the only one who can play in the paint. Whether they get a stretch 5 or another PF to pair with Bam, two "bigs" in the lineup are what they need to help him out. PJ Tucker at the 4 was never it.

But something like Bam at the 5 with Jerami Grant at the 4, or Mo Bamba at the 5 with Bam at the 4 would make the Heat better equipped.

A huge expiring contract should be enough value to take back a contract or three with multiple years.

It balances out.

Dallas need to be doing everything they can to get Bamba
I think there’s a chance he’s a ‘tease’ guy that shows flashes often but you never consistently get what his talent says you should…

But for where Dallas is and what they need he’s the perfect amount of affordable upside that fits an obvious hole.

Re-sign Brunson, make a solid pick at 26 and get me Bamba and I’m damn near comfortably at a home run off-season based on what we have available to us right now.

Collins gotta give all his money to Trae lol

One of the reasons why even tho moving Capela isn’t a priority I wouldn’t be mad at it if collins stays. Collins is great at this but it’s the only thing Capela can do so all that goes to him when Id much rather have Collins being the main guy in that role again.

I wouldn’t wanna sign Bamba to anything long term right now…He’s mostly been hurt or out of the rotation for various reasons, gotta show consistency before yo can be counted on

Mitch to Miami is interesting. Kind of like the fit, but I don’t think that alone would be enough the elevate the Heat over the Celtics or healthy Bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom