The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Haynes tried to sneak in that Jabari was going #2, then deleted the tweet. Imma need my man to get his stuff right, stays missing things
20220623_201357.jpg

Oh no :rofl:

This whole timeline is wild
Everyone is posturing, give Kyrie the money, if you don't you blow up the franchise again for nothing. The players have the leverage 9/10 times. James Harden just did what he wanted two seasons in a row playing bad/not playing at all.

They really had Monica McNutt take over the "Rachel Nichols says weird things and asks goofy questions" part of ESPN. That was the perfect time to do away with it.

Also pretty predictable draft so far. Does that excite or bother people when it happens

Everyone is posturing, give Kyrie the money, if you don't you blow up the franchise again for nothing. The players have the leverage 9/10 times. James Harden just did what he wanted two seasons in a row playing bad/not playing at all.
This felt like posturing yesterday. This feels sincere now from both sides regarding a sign and trade but we'll see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you’re Bron you gotta be sick if Kyrie and Rust are really your options. Too old to deal with that ****
Bron and Kd both gotta change the whole blueprint and just pick a random team like an OKc or a Houston who could be one them away from the title and take a paycut to do so potentially

I just want to know who signing with my Spurs this season. Can’t have another Zach Collins free agency signing. My heart can’t take it.

I know Buford built the dynasty with Duncan, but tbh it’s been nothing but bad moves after the Aldridge deal. He should have been on the hot seat a longer time ago.

I know Buford built the dynasty with Duncan, but tbh it’s been nothing but bad moves after the Aldridge deal. He should have been on the hot seat a longer time ago.
Trading Kawhi and being left with just Jakob Poetl doesn’t get the attention it deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom