The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmons + picks for SGA so that the thunder continues to tank, Simmons will have his own team and Philly and SGA will be happy. A win in all regards.

😆 Simmons might really develop mental illness issues of he has to go to OKC

I think the Ben Simmons mental anguish stuff is going to turn out to be real and people are going to regret jumping the gun in attacking him to this extent. The stuff with his family alone is pretty serious.

I think the Ben Simmons mental anguish stuff is going to turn out to be real and people are going to regret jumping the gun in attacking him to this extent. The stuff with his family alone is pretty serious.

then he should have spoke to this earlier..

it doesn’t have to be a public move, but speak to your teammates and explain the situation(s)

doing things publicly aint making nothing better, if that is the case.. but having a real agent maybe woulda helped

247644176_980245719372497_226880368809773293_n.jpg

I don’t remember who said it but somebody here said Kuzma can’t average 20. I think he’ll do it easily.

Eh. If he's having issues with his fam that's separate. There's nothing wrong with people getting on him for being scared to come back and play in front of Philly fans or take a jumpshot or refusing to try to improve his weaknesses on the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom