The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What shoes is BI wearing here

1632783134751.png

What was that
I’ve been saying Zion is going to be injury prone since before he got drafted. His non-nba body and style of play would make it an inevitability. Compounded by poor training staff and bad eating habits. Zion’s career will be cut short and he’ll probably never reach his full potential.

I’ve been saying Zion is going to be injury prone since before he got drafted. His non-nba body and style of play would make it an inevitability. Compounded by poor training staff and bad eating habits. Zion’s career will be cut short and he’ll probably never reach his full potential.
To be fair, he played most of last year, was an All Star and would have finished the year if not for the hand injury

He did have surgery in the offseason so we'll see how he does this year. But he's supposed to be back for the start of the season

It’s really embarrassing how Vaccine hesitancy is an American problem. When we have 3rd world nations out here who are doing all they can to get a hold of the vaccine - but they can’t.

Makes us look like absolute ungrateful idiots. And now our athletes are perpetuating it. Just flat out makes you not like these dudes.

It’s really embarrassing how Vaccine hesitancy is an American problem. When we have 3rd world nations out here who are doing all they can to get a hold of the vaccine - but they can’t.

Makes us look like absolute ungrateful idiots. And now our athletes are perpetuating it. Just flat out makes you not like these dudes.
jusef nurkic made a comment about that when he tried to buy vaccines for everyone in Bosnia

Damnit somebody gotta lock the other thread.

Previously, I didn't know the rule only affected the players whose HOME teams are in NYC or California since they are employees of those places technically. Someone like Beal CAN play @ the Knicks/Nets/Warriors/Clippers/Lakers/Kings. Rule really only puts the NY/CA guys in a bind if they refuse. Wiggins/Kyrie could get traded to Philly...and not miss any games. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom