The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gotta work on his floater. He shoots tons of them since his 3 is too slow and comes from his chest to get it off the dribble and he kind of gets to the rim but overpenetrates and cant finish after he beats his man.
Yeah the floater is definitely going to have to be something he gets good at. Base set of skills is all there though, especially for someone his size. Not gonna be a star, but probably a good starter/running mate for SGA for a while. OKC really needs to land in that top 3 this year.

Kinda just seems like a taller, worse Sexton. Probably not a PG. Can be a good player for them though, especially given they got him for free.

much more willing passer.

he actually reminds me of Jamal Crawford…who coincidentally was a 1 early in his career

He gotta work on his floater. He shoots tons of them since his 3 is too slow and comes from his chest to get it off the dribble and he kind of gets to the rim but overpenetrates and cant finish after he beats his man.

Nancy Lieberman aged like putting sn omelet in tbe mixrowave for 5 minutes

If Shai is going to add getting double digit fts to his game, he's going to be all nba

amitt5504 amitt5504 lot of face time between Sam Cassell and SGA post game
SGA 🤗

word to HIM HIM

lol no he doesn’t. He came in fat and out of shape last season and dropped 44 in the opener
That's one game. I'm not going back to check, but pretty sure every season as a Rocket outside of the first one, he's had a good amount of less than stellar starts to the season.

Was thinking the Lakers game was gonna be on ESPN and was scrolling through and they got "professional" tag on ESPN2. This is wild. Got all kinds of tables and obstacles and **** :lol:

He is. Same time its game 2 of the regular season Nd he's 270ish lbs. They're going to need to force load manage him a lot if he's going to throw himself around so much
If Drummond was healthy we wouldn’t have played the 4th. I’m big on Dre being able to play long stretches and keep Jo fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom