The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had a squad when they had Seth. It went downhill from there

Also, Tim Hardaway is a legit starter

Tim legit can only do one thing which is score the ball can’t play defense can’t play make not a good rebounder . One of the most Inconsistent players in the league .

Tim legit can only do one thing which is score the ball can’t play defense can’t play make not a good rebounder . One of the most Inconsistent players in the league .
He’s been one of the best shooters in the entire league the past two or three years. He actually does play defense but it’s cool. He’s a 2 guard lol he doesn’t need to be a rebounder

but yeah, I’m not going to cape for that roster I’ve been ragging on management for years

FC6IhA9WUAEtmM5.jpeg
looking like a dope boy in the 80s :smokin

T-Mann been quietly disappointing too so far.

How’s Eric Bledsoe treating the clippers ? Where you the one telling me the pels would not be able to get rid of Bledsoe and adams if they threw picks with that . You told me it’s impossible to throw those two away .

I admittedly haven’t watched a ton of Cavs games, but Garland doesn’t seem like much of a scorer? Passing is legit though.

Cleveland got it with Mobley and Garland.

Those two for real are it. Great chemistry too. And they don’t even know how to play with each other for real.

Sexton gotta go to the bench (or somewhere else) ASAP. He helping y’all out a ton in this game.

Boy is a HAWK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom