The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey is fasho trash. Like how did we get brainwashed into eating this dry *** bird every year. There's a reason it's a seasonal thing

YOU KNOW HOW

CD70910E-B0E1-414F-AA19-761D41B9C761.jpeg

Boar’s head Jerk Turkey >>>>>

Those who’ve been in the south and have the Publix Jerk Turkey sub >>>>>>

Bagley has shown little defensive upside, can't shoot threes and needs to have the ball in his hands. He is at best,, looking at the taxpayer MLE unless he can coax a team to use their cap space on him as an upside gamble. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got assed out and settled for the minimum to rebuild his value like a Bobby Portis
I had concerns about the range on that jumper coming out & was attacked by Duke fans

This tweet is spot on

It's been all downhill for Benjamin since Dudley got in his head. The shenanigans that game :lol:

And of course Jimmy Butler is making sure there's video footage of him getting held back in altercation he wasn't even a part of :rolleyes :smh:
1637011591631.png

SD's finest, Jared Dudley, would've laid out Jimmy Butler
look at how he shoved Dudley in the back

for as tough as Jimmy is, he sure gets held back easily by guys half his size in suits

Seeing that you’ve chosen my picture from da mines as your avy is one of the proudest moments of my life.

9C628F97-2D6A-4A0F-84F4-7E3FA9DE7D40.jpeg

I shed real tears when I made that decision. Haven't been this proud since voting for our President Emeritus 4 times.

If you watched his Laker stint, this isn't surprising. Feel like he's too big and needs to cut weight.

He has soft hands. A good and a bad thing lol the numbers wouldn’t matter if Embiid wasn’t out and he’s getting all the spotlight. He’s a quality player but not an AS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom