The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile IT still begging to get chose
1637344196411.png
I mean he had a career altering injury :lol:

Had a season where he was 5th in MVP voting and led his team to the 1 seed.

Muggsy was amazing in his own right, but he wasn't like THAT.

Speaking of IT :lol:

Clarifying the earlier conversation

They brought this stat up the other day but the media and internet are digging deep to strengthen the case of Steph being different :lol:

One I saw on ESPN that was somewhat surprising was 40+ point games after turning 32 years old. Steph is third at 16, Kobe is second at 18 and Jordan is first at 38.

I'm 6'2" 192. Steph is 6'3" 190. Whenever I think about me being in the league at my size it makes me appreciate guys like Steph even more because I'd be getting cooked :lol:

It's one thing to make the league at my size, it's another to easily be one of the best players in the league :lol:

I'm 6'2" 192. Steph is 6'3" 190. Whenever I think about me being in the league at my size it makes me appreciate guys like Steph even more because I'd be getting cooked :lol:

It's one thing to make the league at my size, it's another to easily be one of the best players in the league :lol:
Allen iverson.

5’11, 160 soaking wet.

scoring god.

Being 5’9 190, the only nba players I got Pierre Jackson and Carsen Edwards |l

CP3 is 5'11 with sneakers and MAYBE extra thick socks. Don't be fooled. Homie is as average as they come. Which makes him even more impressive.

Nah, don't do this...

Did anyone expect anything different? He had the protection because of his complexion.
I mean Ja's response is saying he didn't expect anything different.

but therein lies the problem. We all sat here expecting the same thing and ppl can be still frustrated about expected outcomes

sad realities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom