The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayo Dosunmu Gets a Warm Welcome From His Hometown Bulls 🔥 0-5 screenshot.png

Living in Houston is even worse for him lol
Other than the strip club incident on the road last season, yo seems to be doing ok in Houston…They got ppl and programs in place to keep dudes in check or at least keep the bs mostly quiet, starting with John Lucas

Last edited:
Other than the strip club incident on the road last season, yo seems to be doing ok in Houston…They got ppl and programs in place to keep dudes in check or at least keep the bs mostly quiet, starting with John Lucas
“Other than the strip club incident”
Lmao u mean the one where a player almost lost his life?

Jordan Nwora giving Kyle Anderson’s head a run . First team all megamind

Young Rockets gonna be a fun team. Lowkey randomly have a good big man rotation to go along with Green and KPJ.
You have no idea how night and day watching this team from last year is. Last year was so dark and tankish. This year, have a new roster that has a direction. I dont think we will win that many games, but watching them will be at least fun. Small victories after last year. Also Stone seems to have a good handle on this team. Replacing Morey couldn't have gone better so far

Post to sn ratio (?)
elaborate

i posted here either when it happened or when he got traded but he allegedly beat up two chicks (one I know for sure … allegedly ) . The other one came out on IG shortly before he was traded.

he was definitely hanging in the wrong places around here .

and I think everybody knows about the gun situation where his car flipped in youngstown . (It’s weird as hell he was in Youngstown , I know how the world views cleveland but trust me it’s never a reason for us to go to Youngstown )

i posted here either when it happened or when he got traded but he allegedly beat up two chicks (one I know for sure … allegedly ) . The other one came out on IG shortly before he was traded.

he was definitely hanging in the wrong places around here .

and I think everybody knows about the gun situation where his car flipped in youngstown . (It’s weird as hell he was in Youngstown , I know how the world views cleveland but trust me it’s never a reason for us to go to Youngstown )
He’s 21 living in Houston trust me he will act up again the kid is a magnet for trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom