The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what Kyrie should do, and as a Nets fan idc anymore at least not right now

I'll say this tho, you don't attend a Seton Hall vs Wagner game if you have no interest in basketball anymore :lol:

Barnes and Stack would have you believe their 1st rnd win over Dallas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 chips.
stak would say, "you never played the game at the highest level and averaged 20 ppg. your opinion means nothing"
barnes not crazy enough to say that

There wasnt a strong enough narrative there which matters. It was really the reason why Westbrook won. The whole GSW thing/Triple Double thing. Only Harden could have matched it as the stats were comparable.

This is where you and Spurs Twitter really should have stepped up the propaganda. Where were you at when Kawhi needed you guys the most? :smh:

1638779198792.png

He doing everything but hoopin’ bro goddamn

Yes it was Draymond hitting all those 3s and changing the dominant offensive theories of the sport as a whole
This is cute :lol:

He was doing all that and it was leading to 1st and 2nd round exits prior to Draymond becoming a starter.Also who recruited KD to GSW?

Also never heard it mentioned Benjamin has a 15% trade kicker making trading for home even more of a nonstarter. He has made $57,179,649 to date. Kyrie has made $162,528,392 so I can see how either could sustain it but stilll.

He can waive it, so it’s really a non-issue if they find a deal with a team he wants to play for.

Yes it was Draymond hitting all those 3s and changing the dominant offensive theories of the sport as a whole

Reminds me of when people in here were calling him “the most important player” on those championship teams. Always gave me a good chuckle.

He can waive it, so it’s really a non-issue if they find a deal with a team he wants to play for.
I'm even mad at the principle of it. imagine paying Benjamin 146,684,160 + (15%) or IDK what the best way to write it would be you could just say 146,684,160 x 1.15=x, = 168.6M's over the remainder of this season and 3 more for him to shoot 33% from the ft line in the playoffs and average 12 and 9 then get mad at YOU for it. Even at his current price, that's a bad buy.

Mentions the 6ers did propose a deal involving McCollum and multiple frps and pick swaps and POR lead said no in this article though. I'm overdrawn, not good for the $1 (end up costing me $51 after penalties) so maybe somebody can post it

Draymond gets clown on here for his offensive deficiencies, but he’s the tone setter for their defense,facilitates their offense and makes Steph’s job easier.Their window doesn’t get extended after the 2016 debacle w/o him recruiting KD. He’s a big reason they’re 18-4 with the top defense….Y’all devalue him constantly on here just to slurp Steph. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom