The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1644346685002.png

Marc Spears on drugs man

NAW showed flashes. Not mad at him moving on. Lewis isn’t ready. Lewis should be like a sophomore in college. Like these things are ok. In the grand scheme of things they are ancillary pieces. Nothing matters if Thanos isn’t healthy.

Stop it mannn guy was the second shot taker behind bi and was the worst three point shooter in the league taking min 7 shots . They placed his *** on the bench . just imagine Westbrook taking twice as many threes as he does now because guess what he was shooting the same percentage as him . Those is official stats they benched him simple he’s a bust he’s a shooting guard who can’t shoot . Stats say everything . Stop bringing Zion up he’s Separated himself from the team is it that hard to see . Went from he’s ready for opening day to no timeline at all star break

I’m 10000% sure the Kings FO have no idea that Holiday is unvaccinated.
Holiday has been pretty vocal he was unvaccinated and would remain so, so I'm sure they knew.

And I'm pretty sure unvaccinated players can play in Sacramento. It only applied to LA, NY, SF and Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom