The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:frown:
Screenshot_20220221-203258_YouTube.jpg

I really wish he was here to participate in the "75" festivities.

It was on the screen and I still couldn’t believe it.
All I could imagine is him joking around with MJ, hanging out with AI, talking to Magic, giving it up to LeBron, etc. It really sucks that we lost him. Him and the Warriors used to go at it with zero defense in the 2000s. I really do miss his presence and it he was interesting as hell post retirement. Alot more present than MJ and passing down words on wisdom left and right, **** we lost him too soon.

All I could imagine is him joking around with MJ, hanging out with AI, talking to Magic, giving it up to LeBron, etc. It really sucks that we lost him. Him and the Warriors used to go at it with zero defense in the 2000s. I really do miss his presence and it he was interesting as hell post retirement. Alot more present than MJ and passing down words on wisdom left and right, **** we lost him too soon.

Kobe would have heard him talking to Magic about going 1 on 1 and wanted in. Would have been epic.

Thing is his second act/after basketball was just getting going and already was so good. Stuff that's not even bball related as well. So sad he's not there to partake in all the festivities etc.

Kobe would have heard him talking to Magic about going 1 on 1 and wanted in. Would have been epic.
'im pretty sure I have all y'all sizes in the trunk and a fresh batch of mamba academy shorts, Shaq got the icey hot, there's really no excuses, what's up?!'

He'd DEFINITELY want smoke with the guys still in shape. 'ohhh I knowwww you want in on this KG!'

Lol bruh brings his liquor in a carrying case lmaoooo. So when he brings his bottle everywhere in a leather wrapped sling, it's marketing...when regular people keep a flask in there inner jacket pocket, they're alcoholics....make it make sense.

it looks like Bron's carrying a bottle of dawn dish soap in that joint...

Wiggins outfit would be fire but he tricked it off with them pants and shoes :sick:

I gotta watch this whole interview. D.miles sounded cooked lol and they filmed this before the ASG. Before he blacked. They were already on him. They would've fell out after Sunday night lol. No player in history ever witnessed what Dell did that night. They all turned into kids again watching. We all did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom