The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ just trying burn all the bridges so it’s no option to come back :lol: …kill a season and on to the next victim like clockwork :pimp:

killa season.jpg

Whose far from a star but their car is Gallardo??

Last edited:
Ppl were legit excited bout adding Westbrook tho, that’s always gon be the wildest funniest part of all this :lol: :smh:

Gotta either know nothing bout basketball or be the most casual of fan, the 2K dress up types to not know this dude been terrible for like 5 straight seasons now n your team not in the mix to win anything if yo on it

Russ is not being honest when he says he has never had a problem with a coach. If y’all remember he had Coach PJ Carlisemo fired from the Thunder after he asked him to pass the ball to other teammates.
Obviously, this was well before he discovered passing for hollow triple doubles.

We bout to have a big meat thread (PAUSE) today? Aight boys, it’s that time to ask…how are you getting y’all meat done (PAUSE)? When I was eating meat I was going at least medium rare but if it’s a spot I trusted….give me that rare. If I was SUPER confident in the establishment then I’d get blue rare on deck. YALL will call me a savage for that move but you can’t knock it until you try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom