**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

sup guys,
Sprigan82 leider, leider kenne ich die hübsche Lady nicht ...
aber mich würde es auf keinen Fall stören sie irgend wann mal besser kennen zu lernen
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Bush Man 2002 damn CB 4 on DVD
eek.gif
pimp.gif
... I´ve to get a copy as soon as possible

Picked up this pretty cool display case today ( ... got it from work for free), and got my McFarlane Dominique as a b-day present
ba115fea3cd09d4c05f5b2a26d6b1919953aac5.pjpg

Originally Posted by size twelve

this shoe takes me back to back in the day.. bumping bone thugs in the purple civic on the way back from basketball practice.. i remember coach told the tailor to take 3-4 inches off everyone's shorts when we got measured.. and all that did was make me make them make me long shorts the next week.

zf1px0.jpg

i had my original pair for 10 years - it was a 10.5 that literally stretched to fit my foot - which had been to 4 continents, played all sorts of sports (vplleyball, football, soccer, tennis, and basketball), and eventually the tread was worn down flatter than patrick ewing's hair. i remember kidd with the mavs, tim hardaway's utep 2 step, a young pg from the univ of hawaii named anthony carter.. all doing crazy stuff in those bug eyed shoes with that ill checkered pattern.. which turned out to be my first pair with zoom air.

zf2ny0.jpg

of course, i didn't know that before i bought them.. i just got them 'cause i thought they looked cool, and i needed a new pair of shoes for school.

zf3sh2.jpg

zoom zoom.
they will be mine soon
devil.gif

nice pickup u got there!
eek.gif

i really, really need 2 pairs of those structures. when is the US release date?

Seb. Your room looks sooo clean and organized. I need to get pictures of the shoes on my boxes, been wanting to for a while now.

Originally Posted by ATAR1

^ hafiz?!?

anyways, yeah... i got the panny lx2. although i liked the leica, couldn't bear to spend the extra $$$.

ahah yeah it's me. it's the same specs just different body. i might want to get the powershot S5 IS now very dslr'esq.

dope blazers and bruts. i need those blazers asap. i just copped some made in 81's. suede is butttttter.

Messed around with my new Canon SD 850 IS with the Bruts and Bobbitos

297277776.jpg

297277686.jpg

Got these awhile back when I was in NYC for New Years forgot to post
297278259.jpg

297277751.jpg

BONG BONG

My latest pickup. I love him to death and makes me emotional when I'm not around. My wife wouldn't let me name him Timothy Lebron, go figure.
297271498.jpg

congrats! is that you fred(T21D)?
anyways nice on the child
i look foward to seeing you in april at sneaks up!

Originally Posted by T21D

My latest pickup. I love him to death and makes me emotional when I'm not around. My wife wouldn't let me name him Timothy Lebron, go figure.
297271498.jpg

Congratulations, T21D. I see you're adding to the number of Spurs fans.

Can anyone give me tips on where to look for some wheat bobbitos in NY because i am having a very difficult finding a pair in ct...the help/info would begreatly appreciated. THANKS

Back
Top Bottom