**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

8by1n3d.jpg
nothing special... also go the new lebron figure from macfarlane..

Originally Posted by T21D

My latest pickup. I love him to death and makes me emotional when I'm not around. My wife wouldn't let me name him Timothy Lebron, go figure.
297271498.jpg

Congrats Fred! I thought you meant something else when you said you were about to post something INCREDIBLE in the pickup post on Monday. This definitelytops it. Truly happy for you and your family. Holler.

- J

can someone tell me where to cop the tan acg huaraches or the brown pair. 10.5-11. in ny or even nj?
i'm not sure how they run because i am 10.5 and people say they run small. also that baby is a big deal, i hope he can appreciate you posting him on aforum lol.

6s7kf49.jpg
8fo6v4h.jpg
8dyb2m8.jpg
8c0gvp3.jpg

another vintage Adidas track suit

Vintage Starter giants jacket

4 pairs of vandals

denim Clark Wallabees.

^^great vintage adidas track jacket... i picked up a similar one for 15$ from a thrift shop by me recently

Fred-you werent kidding when you were talking about a pick-up post....Congrats enjoy it, my daughter just turned 5 this last November, and it doesn't seemthat long ago I was bringing her home from the Hospital......

How was the drive home from the hospital? I was nervous as hell on the interstate with my newborn little girl.....
smile.gif

Congrats on the newborn T21D, aint nuthin better than being a Father.............

Congrats once again, makes wanna call my mother-in-law to see how my 7 month yr old is doin.

Peace.

Cris.

mad.gif
Seb Master Arson wrote:

sup guys,
Sprigan82 leider, leider kenne ich die hübsche Lady nicht ...
aber mich würde es auf keinen Fall stören sie irgend wann mal besser kennen zu lernen
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Bush Man 2002 damn CB 4 on DVD
eek.gif
pimp.gif
... I´ve to get a copy as soon as possible

Picked up this pretty cool display case today ( ... got it from work for free), and got my McFarlane Dominique as a b-day present
ba115fea3cd09d4c05f5b2a26d6b1919953aac5.pjpg

info on that case? where do u work lol..looks nice
nerd.gif
..also whereis everyone gettin their black/white blazers from
mad.gif

no brakes? ha

what bb

i run profiles(will last forever), but mine is a flatland bike.

Its just a Shimano bb. It hasnt done this before, which is surprising to me.
None of my bikes had brakes, and none will.

Back
Top Bottom