**The Official Pick-up Post for 2008!**

Your bike scares the hell out of me...the low handle bars, no brakes,thin tires...scary as hell

And nice pick up/picture Briannnn...those are so clean

Its a fixed gear. Meaning, the rear cog, is directly connected to the hub. Theres no freewheel thingamathang on it. So when you pedal forward, you go forward.When you pedal backwards, you go backwards (if you can.)

So you lock up your legs, and skid, like drifting, but with a bike.

Search fixed gear bikes on youtube, and youll see what I mean.

Im too tired to get technical with this stuff, esp. since the rain and wind is bumming me out.

do you have a bad back. looks like you gotta lean hella forward to grab the handlbars.

i'm assuming their pointed low so you can get more speed due to the position of your body? (like how motorcyclists go low when they hit high speeds)

you dont pedal on a motorcycle, they crouch down so they're more aerodynamic.

he probably has it like that because of personal preference. and you can get more power from your legs when you're leaning foward

but imo fixed gears, bleh

i run a freecoaster(hub with a kind of clutch that disengages when you back pedal a little so that the wheel can spin backwards without the pedals moving),talk about a pain in the$$@$ to maintain once you get passed basic tricks

Originally Posted by vintagefits

6s7kf49.jpg
8fo6v4h.jpg
8dyb2m8.jpg
8c0gvp3.jpg

another vintage Adidas track suit

Vintage Starter giants jacket

4 pairs of vandals

denim Clark Wallabees.
INFO ON THE BLACK/WHITE VANDALS???? THANKS!!!

dope bike up there, all black is the way to go. I built mine up and it snowed the next day so I know how you feel about the rain.

I posted these on pg 7.....but i can find any info on these maybe some one could help....

and not the tiffs the zoom airs, it has a blue tweed pattern on the heel section....any info would be great...

thanks,
dubl

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I posted these on pg 7.....but i can find any info on these maybe some one could help....

and not the tiffs the zoom airs, it has a blue tweed pattern on the heel section....any info would be great...

thanks,
dubl

Gentlemen's pack trainers. Came out in 05 or 06 i think?

Hey Stunt- what frame are you runnin? Looks like an IRO?

takin it back.....

O-Zone, Turbo, Special K..... currently lookin for "Electric Boogaloo"...LOL

Originally Posted by Stuntastic kicks

Its a fixed gear. Meaning, the rear cog, is directly connected to the hub. Theres no freewheel thingamathang on it. So when you pedal forward, you go forward. When you pedal backwards, you go backwards (if you can.)

So you lock up your legs, and skid, like drifting, but with a bike.

Search fixed gear bikes on youtube, and youll see what I mean.

Im too tired to get technical with this stuff, esp. since the rain and wind is bumming me out.

so if you are going down a hill you have to pedal all the way?

you cant just glide down?

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

basically...... yes! you have to pedal all the way down the hill.

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

Originally Posted by Dream Shatterer

basically...... yes! you have to pedal all the way down the hill.

Reading this boggled my mind. Haha, what are these guys doing then?
When they're not pedaling, they're still in motion, or are they skidding, and I just can't tell?

Back
Top Bottom