The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Heads up !

Here is Gamestop's current promo right now

Get DOUBLE in-store credit when you trade any system.
Valid 7/29/13 - 8/18/2013

Not valid toward cash trades. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Link:

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in

I checked for my homie who has 2 PS3's which one is the backwards compatible OG 60GB PS3 with full backwards comparability and they are giving $110.

The PS3 Slim 160GB model they are giving $130.

Last edited:
yall copping the ultimate edition for max payne 3 or the regular? its only a 4 dollar difference.

If you don't care about multi player go with the $7.99 version.

I've heard some pretty bad stories from people who played multi player here on NT and other forums that R*'s servers for Max Payne 3 are pretty bad.

I was trying to figure out what to get myself.

I've heard some pretty bad stories from people who played multi player here on NT and other forums that R*'s servers for Max Payne 3 are pretty bad.

I played the MP and found it to be fun and had no issues. It did have some balancing issues though

Update to my long post on the last page about copping a PS3 Slim 160GB cheap off craigslist off a military Mom and then flipping it back into Gamestop.

So I originally bought the PS3 Slim 160GB off craigslist for $40.Fixed it up a little bit and then sold it to my local Gamestop for $105 this past Sunday.

Well today I was shopping at the same store and found out that Gamestop's new promo was 50% bonus for trading in a console so it turned out the PS3 Slim 160GB I sold to them last Sunday was now worth $130 as of today.I talked to the store manager and explained to him what had happened and he easily just credited me back another $25 towards my PS4 pre order to make up for the price difference on the PS3 160GB Slim I sold to them.

Also iyen was making claims that Amazon gave better trade in values.

Not true !

Here is the trade in values as of 1 hour ago on amazon.com for a PS3 Slim 160GB & PS3 Slim 120GB. This is if your PS3 Slim is in "Like New Condition". Remember that amazon even after you send in your trade ins can test, look at, and down grade your stuff and give you lesser money or send you your stuff back.Then after they approve your trade in and agree to pay you your still going to wait close to 2 weeks or longer for the money to show up in your amazon account.

Gamestop>>>Amazon.com

Easily IMHO.

how is the 120 gb worth more than the 160 gb

Higher demand for 120GB is all I can think of. 160GB even came out later, so its not like the release date effected the price.

For the EU heads NBA 2k13 is supposed to be free for UAE because they are not going to get Spec Ops for August PS+ update but it shows up as free on the store here in the UK so you guys have to act fast.

Just got it now

For the EU heads NBA 2k13 is supposed to be free for UAE because they are not going to get Spec Ops for August PS+ update but it shows up as free on the store here in the UK so you guys have to act fast.

Just got it now

is that for PS+ members only or the weekly update? i think i have a EU account that i made a while back but i never use it..

is that for PS+ members only or the weekly update? i think i have a EU account that i made a while back but i never use it..

Its the monthly offer for PS+ users in UAE but due to someone's mistake it's showing up in all of the different european stores.

You'll only be able to get it if you have PS+ on your european account

Just got it now

Hey I got a free 30 day trial code for PS+ UK.

But if I create a new PSN account set it up for the UK how would I be able to get around the part of having to enter in a credit card?

Hey I got a free 30 day trial code for PS+ UK.

But if I create a new PSN account set it up for the UK how would I be able to get around the part of having to enter in a credit card?

A US card still works, i have done it plenty of times. After you get plus delete your C.C information in account settings and in the services option cancel auto renewal.

Last edited:
yall copping the ultimate edition for max payne 3 or the regular? its only a 4 dollar difference.

all of this, mr.j speaks the truth.

Last edited:
A US card still works, i have done it plenty of times. After you get plus delete your C.C information in account settings and in the services option cancel auto renewal.

This worked.

I got the UK PS+ code because I was reading the Official UK Playstation magazine at my local Barnes & Noble store yesterday.Saw the coupon with the code for PS+ UK and I just snapped a picture of it with my Iphone 5.

Right now I'm downloading NBA 2K13, Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection, and Mafia II off the UK PSN Store.

:pimp:

Last edited:
if i did a ps + trial for eu and it expired. would i still be able to play nba 2k or ico on my US ps plus account

This worked.

I got the UK PS+ code because I was reading the Official UK Playstation magazine at my local Barnes & Noble store yesterday.Saw the coupon with the code for PS+ UK and I just snapped a picture of it with my Iphone 5.

Right now I'm downloading NBA 2K13, Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection, and Mafia II off the UK PSN Store.

:pimp:

You got 2k13 in time.

Nicely done.

Man **** Gamestop, they hardly gave me anything for my Xbox 360. Which was pretty much in almost like new condition, it never got the RROD.

Anyways, just copped The Last of Us last Saturday. Started playing it but stopped since I told myself I was gonna finish Uncharted 2 & 3 and God of War 3 first :lol: :smh:

Man **** Gamestop, they hardly gave me anything for my Xbox 360. Which was pretty much in almost like new condition, it never got the RROD.

Anyways, just copped The Last of Us last Saturday. Started playing it but stopped since I told myself I was gonna finish Uncharted 2 & 3 and God of War 3 first :lol: :smh:

What model was your Xbox 360 ?

What model was your Xbox 360 ?
It was a white 60GB Pro model from '08

Announced years ago alongside it’s counterpart from Capcom, Namco Bandai’s Tekken x Street Fighter is one game that has seemingly dropped off the radar for many people. The lack of news has even led some to speculate that the game may have been quietly cancelled. Speaking with Siliconera, Tekken series producer Katsuhiro Harada has confirmed that the game is still in development.

We will say first off that the game is still in development, so you don’t need to worry about that.

Harada-san also gives the reason why they haven’t given any updates – Street Fighter x Tekken. Capcom’s crossover fighter is still being played and has seen new life thanks to its 2013 update.

One of the reasons is, Street Fighter x Tekken was released. That still had updates until recently. One interesting thing we’ve seen with that title when it came out was that it’s not quite what we expected.

He also notes the surprising phenomenon of the game gaining its own player base that is seemingly separate from both the exsisting Street Fighter and Tekken player bases.

It was not just Tekken fans and Street Fighter fans merging, there seems to be a whole new community growing around that title that wasn’t playing either of the titles up until that point. That was very unexpected, but quite cool. It’s something we want to take care and grow. Rather than throw out our title right away while those people are still interested in Street Fighter x Tekken we are looking for the right time because we are still developing Tekken x Street Fighter.

As for any developents on the game itself, Harada declined to say anything, stating only that everything was “secret” and that they were “making progress” on it.

Joint is going to be crazy
sfxt was dope but I think it got over shadowed by umvc3 and sf a.e

Sorry, but SFxT was *** man - till 2013 update :smh: damn you Capcom. But I do wanna see how this works out. Shoryukens in tekken world!

Back
Top Bottom