The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Speaking of racing sim games, any title you guys suggest/recommend? I've been eyeing a few games but I just can't narrow it down.

That rig with a manual transmission would be glorious :pimp:

I think it's the reviewer's bedroom - not Sinner Sinner 's bedroom. :lol:

IMG_20180807_231057r-860x645.jpg
You are correct. :lol:

Was bored tonight and completed Muspelheim in GoW. Don’t think I have the energy for Nilfheim and the rest of the Valkyries though but who knows maybe I’ll get back to them eventually.

Gotta figure out what to pull off da backlog next, or maybe give games a break.

I dont pre-order games much anymore, but definitely want Dragon Quest 11 ready to go on release day. The only two games I have preordered this year have been DQ11 and Ni No Kuni 2.

Kind of cheating, but I game share with a friend who preordered COD BO4 and RDR2 so.... :lol:

I dont pre-order games much anymore, but definitely want Dragon Quest 11 ready to go on release day. The only two games I have preordered this year have been DQ11 and Ni No Kuni 2.

Kind of cheating, but I game share with a friend who preordered COD BO4 and RDR2 so.... :lol:
I have to pass on DQ11 for now. I’ve never played a DQ game before but I hear they can be upwards of 100 hours. I need to at least finish Octopath Traveler which I’ve put to the side since getting hooked on Zelda BotW. I did preorder RDR2 and probably will do the same for BF V.

Speaking of backlogs....

Massive sale on AAA games on the PS Store right now. Over 200 titles....

A couple highlights:

• God of War – $39.59/$34.79
  • Injustice 2: Legendary Edition – $35.99/$29.99
  • LEGO The Incredibles – $41.99/$35.99
  • Vampyr – $50.99/$44.99
  • Persona 5 – $34.99/$29.99
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition – $24.99/$19.99
  • Danganronpa 1•2 Reload – $23.99/$19.99
  • Grand Theft Auto V – $20.99/$19.79
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – $14.99/$11.99
  • Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition – $15.99/$11.99

Don't trade it to Gamestop...........you have a Games Over Video Games retro store near you, joe billionaire joe billionaire , they'll give you better trade offers than what Gamestop will give you, especially since they are retro PS3 games after all.

I have officially committed to The Witcher and I have no rugrats (regrets). Game is a piece of art and has the best PS4 Pro 4K update I have seen thus far.

Hopefully I can put 200 hours in by Christmas and then reward myself with the inevitable $70 Odyseey complete edition sale on PSN :lol:

Anyways - the only thing I am for sure copping is Shinobi Striker and Battlefield.

The verdict is still out on Soul Calibur

Oh and Smash Bros so I can get it poppin with my brethren

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom