The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm not even done with the KH Remix HD Collection yet...........and KH3 is suppose to be out in January :smh:
I played through 1 and 2 and want to get around to Birth by Sleep. That’s all I’m playing for KH3.

This might make me feel a little better about missing out on the Bloodborne Steelbook :smh:
E3BE33B5-A38F-43A8-A03F-5E0BEA567729.jpeg

I wish they would have included Grandia III because that battle theme was :smokin

Are you getting Tales of Vesperia? Between Tales, DQ11 and now Grandia 1 and 2, it’s a good time for JRPG fans.
I probably wont buy on release date, as I still havent gotten more than an hour or two into Berseria.

I played Grandia III last on PS3 as a classic I believe. Still holds up.

I dunno what your situation is - I know you used to work from home (and that would make it harder to justify a Switch IMO) but I spend a lot of time away from home and am pretty much out of town visiting family every weekend so it works perfectly.

In an office now, but its only a 15 minute drive from home. You bring up a good point that Switch could replace my Vita with its portability.

Damn that orange one is fye

Might as well preorder all the games I was interested in now since Amazon's taking it away lol

Bought F1 2018 today.

Dont know why, its bound to be as disappointing as the last 10 versions of it.

But i keep hoping...

Too many games in the backlog :lol:

Man.

At this point I’m like - am I gonna Buy anything? Especially with the For Honor update.

We will see about a Naruto, but Smash and Battlefield for sure. I will copp Diablo on Switch when I get through Zelda and Xenoverse. Who knows when that will be.

Also - Amazon trying to cheese and is not giving me an option to cancel my Black Ops pre order :lol:

Trying to get the log right for Shadows Die Twice, Resident Evil, and The Division 2 in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom