The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

FF7 > SOTN.. fight me :lol:

SOTN top 5 all time for me though, everyone should play it.
Eh FF 7 isn’t even the best FF game on PS1. That title goes to FF 9. So with that being said,
SOTN > FF 9 > FF 7.

Isnt it about time for another FF ranking :nerd:

9 > Tactics > 6 > 7 > 5 > 8 > 12 > 14 > 3 > 10 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 13 > 11

Crisis Core > FF4: The After Years > Tactics A2 > Tactics Advance > Dirge of Cerberus > Crystal Chronicles > Lightning Retuns: FF13 > X-2 > Crystal Defenders > XIII-2 > Chocobo Racing > Mystic Quest

What must have games you think will be available here that we can't get on the PS4 store?

That is a very good question........and probably a good determining factor for some people of whether to get the PS1 mini OR just stick with playing retro PS games on their PS4s

9 > Tactics > 6 > 7 > 5 > 8 > 12 > 14 > 3 > 10 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 13 > 11

Crisis Core > FF4: The After Years > Tactics A2 > Tactics Advance > Dirge of Cerberus > Crystal Chronicles > Lightning Retuns: FF13 > X-2 > Crystal Defenders > XIII-2 > Chocobo Racing > Mystic Quest
The disrespect towards Mystic Quest :smh:

That battle theme and boss battle theme are up there with some of the best.

Now that I think about it.......doesn't Activision own nearly 99% of the PS1's first party library now? And didn't they already re-release most of that first party library already on the PS4? (Spyro & Crash, and the new HD Tomb Raider reboot)

F319937F-D1F4-44D0-9C2F-D8AB3EB46473.jpeg

Thank you Best Buy. $5 for this thing is an amazing price : )

That’s a great idea. I have hella coupons too.

The disrespect towards Mystic Quest :smh:

That battle theme and boss battle theme are up there with some of the best.

All well and good. Until you realize the the most difficult thing about the game is finding the energy to spam the cross button for 20 hours.

Even though I probably won't get it, I'm a fan of the Classic systems and it's cool to see Sony releasing their own.

Back
Top Bottom