The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I love XBOX but acting like it is better than PS4 from the perspective of actual games is just inaccurate.
Its all personal preference. I like games better on x1 and thats not saying ps4 trash.

Like yall all be gitty over these jrpgs, gow, spiderman all them games mean nothing to me.

Runs louder than before but still going strong. Never opened it up so it’s well overdue for a dust cleaning.

Same here.

Mine sounds like a jet engine.

Mine get loud depending on what game is being played. I usually open it up and clear out the dust every few months.

@aceboogiesahn You should open it up and clear that dust off. It should make a difference.

^I have thought of doing that but fear i will mess it up by breaking a wire or something.

I will look up someone who can do that.

I love XBOX but acting like it is better than PS4 from the perspective of actual games is just inaccurate.

As a huge XBOX 360 video gamer, I have to co-sign this. They have no games compelling me to buy one and their lack of pricing aggressiveness if off putting.

Interestingly Nintendo, SEGA, SONY and now Microsoft have all had missteps with their third home consoles. :nerd:

What was wrong with N64? Just the choice to go cartridge over CD?

N64 is my 1a or 1b depending on the day, so I will not accept any flaws discussed. Nostalgia is a ***** :lol:

Alot of ppl hated they went with cartridge because you couldn't have characters talk. Had to read texts.

Was not talking specifically about technical issues/limitations with the systems but rather in terms of overall popularity and sales with each manufacturer's third home consoles.

I had/have N64 and I have no complaints with it, but it was nowhere near as popular as the PSX during that period.

Was not talking specifically about technical issues/limitations with the systems but rather in terms of overall popularity and sales with each manufacturer's third home consoles.

I had/have N64 and I have no complaints with it, but it was nowhere near as popular as the PSX during that period.

PsX was too ahead in the games department.

I had a PSX in the crib in its heyday, but it didn't do it for me like the N64. Now PS2 is a different story. That's my other 1a/b

Back
Top Bottom