The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The whole thing is nothing but console war mess anyways :lol:. The vast majority of gamers could care less about whether a game is native 4k or not. Sony has had the worst performing multiplats on their system since the PS3 Era, if not before then. Didn't matter then and won't matter now.

Question for you guys, we all know that Sony absolutely dominated this generation. How would you rank this one versus previous generations? Would y'all say it beats the PS2? I personally think so.
For me it goes:
1. PS4
2. PS2
3. PS1
4. PS3

What y'all think?

Last edited:
1. PS1 (GOAT JRPG Console)
2. PS4
3. PS3
4. PS2

All of their consoles are great imo.

Not exactly...He's saying that he shared what he had heard because stuff was too "one sided"...still maintains that it's true

Corny either way, but that Twitter account isn't exactly what I would describe as reliable if you're looking for a source to debunk a negative PS rumor

Wow!

You came on here and didn't even take shots at SONY.

#progress
#proudofyou

1. PS4
2. PS3
3. PS1
4. PS2

I missed most of the PS2 gen which is why it's last.

in response to the whole 4K controversy,

Well he got what he wished for.
The amount of websites I saw peddling that rumour was embarrassing.

The whole thing is nothing but console war mess anyways :lol:. The vast majority of gamers could care less about whether a game is native 4k or not. Sony has had the worst performing multiplats on their system since the PS3 Era, if not before then. Didn't matter then and won't matter now.

Not this gen. XboneX had to come and save the day for MS because before that it was getting beat pretty badly for third parties titles, especially at the beginning.
I agree though about it not mattering with the specs on paper. We'll see when comparisons start to drop.

The Xbox guys will have their own equivalent of the Banderas gifs locked and loaded for the first Digital Foundry reviews. :lol:

Loving the positive Avengers impressions. I want the game to do well as long as the micro transactions don't get out of hand.

I need to try Fall Guys. Some people are calling it the next Rocket League

Played for about 40 minutes. Fall guys is fun as hell. Lots of lol moments.

I will. Didn't even know this was a thing until I read about it in the patch notes.

Need to grind more points so I can buy the Infinite modifiers.

In a bit of good news, SGDQ has gone online this year, in case you guys want to check out some speedrunning for charity.

Back
Top Bottom