in response to the whole 4K controversy,

Once he got exposed :rofl:

EsteemedTinyFrogmouth-max-1mb.gif

tenor (1) (4).gif

A look at the box art for the avengers for PS4 and XBONE
They both advertise their exclusive characters in the bottom right
81DnTJi9xnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

OXjCk0K.png

Night Monkey? :lol: That a photoshop joke?

Cuz that's either a lie or there really wasn't an exclusive since Night Monkey would just be a different skin for the Spidey character.

And I gotta say if MS were ever able to get a different exclusive Marvel character it'd be somebody nobody cared about and Sony was willing to let it slide.

in response to the whole 4K controversy,

Not surprised hearing the rumors of PS5 might have issues for 3rd party devs hitting 4K 60 FPS or optimizing games for it compared to XSX. I mean come on Microsoft and XSX has been catching a lot of bad press recently and that competition is relying on the usual 3rd party devs which ties into them pouring money and having strong relationships with those 3rd party devs and Gamepass

Oochie Wallie or One Mic?

Ready for the nostalgia :smokin

my teenage hood is ready

its a GaaS like Destiny so yeah.

If MS was smart, they would have paid for Wolverine to be added and have him be exclusive.
Wolverine is the only way to even the score to compete with spidey.

i cant think of another "avenger" they could add. that would matter
unless they paid for fantastic four charachters (which i think only the Thing and johnny ever didnl avengers work. unless you count reeds science partnerships and illumnati stuff)

my teenage hood is ready

Wolverine is the only way to even the score to compete with spidey.

i cant think of another "avenger" they could add. that would matter
unless they paid for fantastic four charachters (which i think only the Thing and johnny ever didnl avengers work. unless you count reeds science partnerships and illumnati stuff)
Wolverine is the only one that has equal to or more pop and pull than Spider-Man.

fifa 21 Volta League online is pretty damn fun with friends

thats what mode they gave me for the beta been having a blast with it

its a GaaS like Destiny so yeah.

If MS was smart, they would have paid for Wolverine to be added and have him be exclusive.
Before this Spidey announcement, everybody still regarded this game as trash :lol:

If MS was really smart they would've bought WB interactive entertainment and then made Batman an exclusive character in the game.

Before this Spidey announcement, everybody still regarded this game as trash :lol:

If MS was really smart they would've bought WB interactive entertainment and then made Batman an exclusive character in the game.
That would have been insane. Game wouldn't have came out til when?

A look at the box art for the avengers for PS4 and XBONE
They both advertise their exclusive characters in the bottom right
81DnTJi9xnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

OXjCk0K.png
I feel like Spider-Man will be an "extra character" with some special side-story since he won't be on the other systems. There's no way they could integrate him into a crucial point of the story unless they just have him on cut-scenes as a nonplayable character.

Playing the Avengers beta over the weekend felt fine. Certainly didn't make me want to pre-order, but I will keep an eye on it for down the road.

THPS on the other hand... bit the bullet with a preorder, and that demo was played for a solid hour. :nthat: It feels great. Doing a 900 over the halfpipe in Warehouse...

Guy I game share with bought Crash Team Racing, so I downloaded it. I forgot how fun that game was too!

Buying WB studios won't get them the DC characters and IPs.
They'll just get the studios while the IP's stay with WB.

Batman with the Avengers? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom