The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Best Buy app using Paypal is the way to go. Just checked out in like 2 minutes there.

E611CDDA-471A-43AE-8904-77A80A501D90.png

Unm..yeah no :lol:

Yeah just got through with the regular $499 version, saw some people on twitter say they were able to get through with PayPal as the payment option so I tried that.
We'll see if the order stays but already got the confirmation email

Thanks homie, was able to get through with in-store pick up. Going to try Amazon again for the digital when they restock and then I think I'm done lol

Been trying for the past hour to submit a BB order with PayPal and finally got through :smokin

Ordered 1 from Walmart earlier and now from BB along with the media remote, both disc versions.

Really wanted to pick it up in person so I wouldn't have to look out the window all day waiting on the postman :lol:

Good luck fellas! :nthat:

Got it from Bestbuy for in store pick up gonna cancel the Amazon order

Gonna wait if BB is cancelling orders lol

Best Buy is cancelling a ****load of orders right now

LMAO.... I gotta go to bed.... guess I'll find out tomorrow. I love new console launch season - I never get bored of the rollercoaster ride and PlayStation drops are truly the best of them.:rofl:

edit: Hopefully bot orders being canceled is the reason we got the second wind. Confirmation email received. Time to schedule some days off work...

Last edited:
Was able to get through Best Buy at 2:00am Hou time. Already received my email confirmation and they already charged my card. Preordered the Spider Man bundle with the Disc version PS5

Last edited:
Finally got through with the Best Buy app and paypal check out.

6C2F7318-001B-4213-A907-5996FEB71F22.png

Will eventually cancel my Amazon pre order.

Last edited:
Probably won't be able to get my hands on a PS5. Anybody selling a PS4 for cheap? Sold my XB1 2 years ago so coming back to Sony. Just want to play Spider-Man and 2k

PM me. I’m keeping my PS4 pro, but I have a PS4 slim 500gb that I will let go of if you are serious. And before you ask yes it still works. I don’t like moving consoles, so I have my pro in the living room on the 4K TV and the slim is in my home office on the 1080p tv. 😂

Havent had a chance to watch the event or read up on digital/disc differences yet.

Just scored a physical pre order for pickup at best buy thoooo

trying to get a digital too until i can decide which i want

Best Buy didn't have a limit did it? Not sure if I want the Digital or Disk version, leaning towards the disk, so I can catch physical games on sale, and pre-ordered one of each

(Digital when it went live and Disk a few minutes ago)

PM me. I’m keeping my PS4 pro, but I have a PS4 slim 500gb that I will let go of if you are serious. And before you ask yes it still works. I don’t like moving consoles, so I have my pro in the living room on the 4K TV and the slim is in my home office on the 1080p tv. 😂
I thought the pre-order window was short/slim with few stores getting them but I managed to get one from Amazon earlier and now BB. Thanks for looking though.

Back
Top Bottom