The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If anyone wants my well kept and hardly used XB1X shoot me a PM. I'm just really hoping GS or Best has promos towards selling it to them and get like $250 to $275 for in store credit. Straight cash with is always lower. I'm not messin with clowns on offerup.com or craigslist :lol:

Got through on Bestbuy,Target,Amazon and Walmart . No cancel nothing until I know for sure at least 1 is really confirmed. I made that mistake with the Ps4

Microsoft gonna find a way to mess up on Series S & Series X pre orders :lol:

Even with less interest & demand for both of them compared to PS5

119632297_10158127309801633_3862899150102862739_o.png

Microsoft gonna find a way to mess up on Series S & Series X pre orders :lol:

Even with less interest & demand for both of them compared to PS5
I’ve been an xbox guy my entire life, really only keeps tabs on sony for Spider-man tbh. it’s why i bought my ps4 last year :lol:

but the factor for me was Sony keep mostly the same tech and it’s only $100 difference between the two.

plus half the games now are cross play. i’ll swing back for the xbox later :lol:

I’ve been an xbox guy my entire life, really only keeps tabs on sony for Spider-man tbh. it’s why i bought my ps4 last year :lol:

but the factor for me was Sony keep mostly the same tech and it’s only $100 difference between the two.

plus half the games now are cross play. i’ll swing back for the xbox later :lol:

1457975259-armwrestle.gif

I mean with the PS+ collection midas whale try and play the other PS exclusives and I mean the new exclusive games coming out will draw you in also.

Unless you are more of a 3rd party games guy who plays Assassins Creed, other Ubi games, GTA Online, NBA 2K, the yearly COD game, Madden or whatever. All good and play where your friends are mostly and get gamepass while it's still cheap because best believe Micro$oft will slowly and eventually raise the monthly and yearly sub price for it over the next few years this gen.

Last edited:
Just got through on Target in case my Best Buy order gets cancelled. Had to click the Place Order button a bunch of times for the errors to stop. I used the app.

1457975259-armwrestle.gif

I mean with the PS+ collection midas whale try and play the other PS exclusives and I mean the new exclusive games coming out will draw you in also.

Unless you are more of a 3rd party games guy who plays Assassins Creed, other Ubi games, GTA Online, NBA 2K, the yearly COD game, Madden or whatever. All good and play where your friends are mostly and get gamepass while it's still cheap because best believe Micro$oft will slowly and eventually raise the monthly and yearly sub price for it over the next few years this gen.
A lot of the games i played (mostly at my friends house with the ps2 and ps3) are coming back to playstation too. so it was an easy choice. i’ll let microsoft work out the bugs and wait for a remaster of Halo 3 (the greatest halo imo)

Amazon UK was easy.

1600330550322.png

I have to wait a week so I can't sympathize for those of you who didn't get through :lol:

UK should be one of the places getting the system on the 13th like US and JPN correct? If so they’ll def ship on time. Too early for their to be a delay. Feel like Sony is mapping out demand to know how to schedule production for the next 2 months

eh
after 2 moths all the sony and xbox games will be like 29.99
only games that will still be $70 months after release
will be nintendo 1st party games
since they rarely go on sale
Yeah, I'm kinda happy I came back in to gaming now cuz I copped a bunch of AAA games for $10 and $20.

I'll be enjoying most of this previous gen on the ps5 and by the time I'm done all of the current gen games will be cheap.

Missed the preorders earlier, but something told me to randomly check Best Buy at 2am. Got through after 3 sold out errors and 2 errors about in-store pickup not being available in my area. Perseverance.

UK should be one of the places getting the system on the 13th like US and JPN correct? If so they’ll def ship on time. Too early for their to be a delay. Feel like Sony is mapping out demand to know how to schedule production for the next 2 months

Nah Europe is basically getting the console last since it's Sony's strongest Region.
UK is getting it a week late.

Back
Top Bottom