The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Where is BF now? How's Overwatch doing as of late? Titanfall took a fall from earth and Halo, well, what's the release date on that?

The fact is none of these games engage MASS AMOUNTS of players and fills developers and investor's wallets like COD. I'm not talking about a personal level of care, sure, some people still play the list of games you mentioned, but those games don't have the longevity as the COD series.

Overwatch has a huge community still.

I think dudes main point was talking about the quality of the games. I’m well aware CoD is yearly high selling product. That doesn’t really matter to me.

Rumor going around of MS buying sega or Konami :nerd:
cn4bCjv.gif

Where is BF now? How's Overwatch doing as of late? Titanfall took a fall from earth and Halo, well, what's the release date on that?

The fact is none of these games engage MASS AMOUNTS of players and fills developers and investor's wallets like COD. I'm not talking about a personal level of care, sure, some people still play the list of games you mentioned, but those games don't have the longevity as the COD series.
:lol: :rofl:

So my boy got an email from Sony saying that his PSN account info was changed. He unfortunately didn't see it until a few hours after they sent it since he was at work. They got in and changed his name, ID, and made all his info private.

Any ideas on how he can get his account back? Sony phone support is closed.

Spelunky 2_20200922161813.png

And here I was thinking all my Spelunky playtime would translate into less of a challenge in 2. 🙅‍♂️

Game is bruutal.

So my boy got an email from Sony saying that his PSN account info was changed. He unfortunately didn't see it until a few hours after they sent it since he was at work. They got in and changed his name, ID, and made all his info private.

Any ideas on how he can get his account back? Sony phone support is closed.
This happened to a friend of mine a while back. He called Sony and they gave him back his account after verifying some details like his email, what the last card on the account was, as well as some of his purchase history.
We also caught it right as it was happening because his name changed and he left a message thread that we all have on PSN right as we were all chatting in it. We quickly told him what happened and he got on the phone the next day and got his account back. He also had to put 2FA on his account to stop that from happening again (which the hackers tried to do for the next week but couldn't).

Back
Top Bottom