The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Apex Legends needs a solo mode for all of these "elite" players that be feeling themselves too much. They also need to create a penalty system for people that quit out of matches. Been watching Twitch lately and all of the so called elite players like to quit out of matches the minute they're downed so they can quickly hop into another match. They don't care about the team aspect/winning because they're too busy trying to chase 20+ kill games

Then again, the original PS1 Final Fantasy 7 game was split into 3 discs...................1 disc PER STORY ACT.

This could just be a "symbolic decision" from the developers to keep the game divided up that way since the original game was like that anyway

18mfgm84j37gmjpg.jpg

lmao

Man, AT Nergigante was a problem but thankfully I got all the tickets i needed to make both sets. :lol:
It fells good to play the game again after taking a break.:pimp:

Spiderman Question:

For the "secret photos" is there a way to find out which you are missing? I need 12 more, so trying to see if there is a way to pinpoint the district they are in. Not trying to swing around the city for 30-40 minutes... :smh::lol:

PO

Spiderman Question:

For the "secret photos" is there a way to find out which you are missing? I need 12 more, so trying to see if there is a way to pinpoint the district they are in. Not trying to swing around the city for 30-40 minutes... :smh::lol:

PO
Besides google?

Anyone here mess with either Thrustmaster or Fanatec? Beginner here. Just need personal experiences with these wheels. Looking to get one soon to play some sim-racing and *hopefully* transition to more complex setups in the future. Thanks!
What did you end up getting? I went from thrustmaster to Fanatec recently and the difference is worth absolutely every penny.

Have you looked into iRacing? The competition on it is 2nd to none. You wouldn't believe the connections I've made on there and the opportunity that has come from it. And I went from screwing around with a cheap wheel and a free 3 month trial membership in 2017 to actually making money racing on there in a Pro series and getting real sponsorship.

What did you end up getting? I went from thrustmaster to Fanatec recently and the difference is worth absolutely every penny.

Have you looked into iRacing? The competition on it is 2nd to none. You wouldn't believe the connections I've made on there and the opportunity that has come from it. And I went from screwing around with a cheap wheel and a free 3 month trial membership in 2017 to actually making money racing on there in a Pro series and getting real sponsorship.

Wow! Congrats on the sponsorship, man. I think I’ll stick with Project Cars/Dirt 2.0/F1 2018/GT Sport for now to build my skills cuz I think IRacing requires more experience, money, and time :lol:.

I haven’t gotten any wheel setups just yet since I became more busy at work and other things. But I do appreciate the input about Fanatec and I’m leaning towards it. My cousin owns a CSL elite for the PS4 and he told me the same thing; that it has a more authentic feel to it (like driving a real car) than Thrustmaster due to overall quality of the wheel setup and force feedback.

Best of luck and keep on gettin that money! :pimp:

Man, AT Nergigante was a problem but thankfully I got all the tickets i needed to make both sets. :lol:
It fells good to play the game again after taking a break.:pimp:

The fight is really good, his new moves and aggressiveness are crazy. AT Nergigante and AT Xeno are some of the best fights on World.

Spiderman Question:

PO
I don't think so. Gotta just run the gauntlet from top to bottom...

Wow! Congrats on the sponsorship, man. I think I’ll stick with Project Cars/Dirt 2.0/F1 2018/GT Sport for now to build my skills cuz I think IRacing requires more experience, money, and time :lol:.

I haven’t gotten any wheel setups just yet since I became more busy at work and other things. But I do appreciate the input about Fanatec and I’m leaning towards it. My cousin owns a CSL elite for the PS4 and he told me the same thing; that it has a more authentic feel to it (like driving a real car) than Thrustmaster due to overall quality of the wheel setup and force feedback.

Best of luck and keep on gettin that money! :pimp:
Yes it's night and day. I was content with my Thrustmaster TX at the time. But now after having the Fanatec V2.5 wheel and the V3 inverted pedals, makes my thrustmaster stuff feel like some cheap plastic toys.

If it's something you think you'll use alot, just buy the right stuff the first time unlike me......

I started with a cheap non force feedback wheel and project cars on console. Quickly wanted Force feedback so I bought thrustmaster. Then I wanted iRacing so I got that subscription and built a cheap PC and then after iRacing hooked me it really snowballed.

Just kept wanting better stuff so now in 2 years I'm on my 3rd PC, 3rd Wheelbase, 3rd set of pedals, 2nd shifter, 2nd monitor setup, 2nd cockpit setup. The list goes on. Lol.

I guess it was money well spent when I consider the connections I've made on there have led to legit business relationships, friendships, finding myself behind the scenes at big race events, in a turn 2 suite at the Indy 500, even on the private jet of a famous race car driver cruising around the country. **** is wild.

IMG_20190415_121645.jpg

^ Dayum. Well done!
And yeah, while I've never tried it, all the proper simracers use Fanatec, so you can't go wrong. You get what you pay for.

Meanwhile...

I guess it was money well spent when I consider the connections I've made on there have led to legit business relationships, friendships, finding myself behind the scenes at big race events, in a turn 2 suite at the Indy 500, even on the private jet of a famous race car driver cruising around the country. **** is wild.

IMG_20190415_121645.jpg

Crazy what can happen when you find a passion and are genuine about it. You must be a pretty good dude too.

Yes it's night and day. I was content with my Thrustmaster TX at the time. But now after having the Fanatec V2.5 wheel and the V3 inverted pedals, makes my thrustmaster stuff feel like some cheap plastic toys.

If it's something you think you'll use alot, just buy the right stuff the first time unlike me......

I started with a cheap non force feedback wheel and project cars on console. Quickly wanted Force feedback so I bought thrustmaster. Then I wanted iRacing so I got that subscription and built a cheap PC and then after iRacing hooked me it really snowballed.

Just kept wanting better stuff so now in 2 years I'm on my 3rd PC, 3rd Wheelbase, 3rd set of pedals, 2nd shifter, 2nd monitor setup, 2nd cockpit setup. The list goes on. Lol.

IMG_20190415_121645.jpg
:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

The placement of those 2 side monitors got me nervous though... :lol:
Lmao ya I got em hanging off the table to get them wrapped around me as much as possible for now. This is kind of a temporary setup knowing I'll be moving somewhat soon and have to tear it all apart. Eventually the monitors will all be on their own stand that goes up and over the cockpit. So that they're closer to me and wrapped around more.

Crazy what can happen when you find a passion and are genuine about it. You must be a pretty good dude too.
Yea it's absolutely crazy. Race car drivers, all different disciplines from dirt racing to road racing to Nascar, are some of the most genuinely cool people in the world. Especially when you get to be around them in a setting away from the track and just treat them like regular folks and not a fanboy.

^ Dayum. Well done!
And yeah, while I've never tried it, all the proper simracers use Fanatec, so you can't go wrong. You get what you pay for.

Meanwhile...

Ya'll still not getting cross play for your favorite games though :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom