The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

And the other 2 just came in.

20190516_184509.jpg

These are my favorite FF games I never played 7 I might get it on my switch.

Sinner Sinner

Playing DriveClub again.

Game is stunning.

What would you say was the issue/s to the game?

Ton of issues at release, but they actually fixed the vast majority. I ended up really loving DC and the bike DLC they released.

Sinner Sinner mentioned it is arcadey, which is accurate, but it's not like NFS or anything. I would say its an arcade racer that is trying to present as a sim.

The Witcher III is good but I think AC Origins is better, for me. That said, I'm excited to play Odyssey since many says it's better than Origins.

The Witcher III is good but I think AC Origins is better, for me. That said, I'm excited to play Odyssey since many says it's better than Origins.
Way better than origins and origins was great. A tip focus on assassinations it will help in later game alot. Also teleport assassinations are your friend.

Spiderman Question:

For the "secret photos" is there a way to find out which you are missing? I need 12 more, so trying to see if there is a way to pinpoint the district they are in. Not trying to swing around the city for 30-40 minutes... :smh::lol:

PO
I just googled it lolol

It was fine. I prefer the original (16 bit graphics are better, action grid) but the remake was serviceable. I am only about 10 hours in. Probably get back to it here once Destiny 2 starts to lull.

It was fine. I prefer the original (16 bit graphics are better, action grid) but the remake was serviceable. I am only about 10 hours in. Probably get back to it here once Destiny 2 starts to lull.
what do you think about the D2 nerfs?

I run shards and I see no reason to nerf them again after they were already nerfed into the ground. :lol:
still havent gotten shards. I gave up like 2 weeks after season of the drifter. Ill try again next season because i bought the annual pass but not looking good so far

Yeah, I was all for the FF7 remake until I found out they're splitting it into episodes. No thanks, I'll stick with my OG.

Just wait.
There would be a PS5 royal edition or something with better graphics and all episodes in one.

Sinner Sinner

Playing DriveClub again.

Game is stunning.

What would you say was the issue/s to the game?

One of my fav games this gen, both cars and bikes. Got the plat in both.
Such a shame it didn't get a pro patch. When you turn the HUD off it was one of the best looking racing games ever IMO.

H17T9Vh.gif

fV4TSQF.gif

dcbikes20rtvkcu5y.gif

d4YZVDQ.gif

Just wait.
There would be a PS5 royal edition or something with better graphics and all episodes in one.

One of my fav games this gen, both cars and bikes. Got the plat in both.
Such a shame it didn't get a pro patch. When you turn the HUD off it was one of the best looking racing games ever IMO.

H17T9Vh.gif

fV4TSQF.gif

dcbikes20rtvkcu5y.gif

d4YZVDQ.gif
Any word on a sequel?

Back
Top Bottom