The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ezgif-5-6432397711.gif

How’s that MS Activision deal looking? 👀

Can you share PSN Plus membership(like Xbox Live Gold for online play) on PS5? If so, how do you do it?

I already enabled the game sharing on my brothers account, just haven’t tested out the online play yet, still waiting to install some games.

Can you share PSN Plus membership(like Xbox Live Gold for online play) on PS5? If so, how do you do it?

I already enabled the game sharing on my brothers account, just haven’t tested out the online play yet, still waiting to install some games.

It works same way gamesharing works. Enable the ps plus member as the primary and all the accounts have access to playing online and the ps plus downloaded games. You still have to log into the plus members account to start downloads for plus games though.

So looked at stock for PS5 in my area and it seems like a lot stores got the GoW bundle in. Plenty of stock to go around.

Target has a promotion where you get 10% off a Target gift card, max $500. So I maxed out, got the gift card for $450 and copped the GoW bundle at MSRP $559.
Came out to the price of a stand alone console. So I basically got GoW free.

As I might have stated before, but didn’t own a PS4 last gen, but can appreciate what Sony did with the DualSense controller. Great improvement over the DualShock 3 no doubt.

Been playing Uncharted 4. I had the PS4 copy and I bought the digital upgrade for Legacy of Thieves for $10 more so happy for that. Enjoying it so far, think it was everything I was expecting plus more from the graphics, gameplay, and story.

2sappy 2sappy situation in regards to Elden Ring
Initially when I made it to Redmane Castle and the Impassable Bridge, there were tons of enemies and dudes shooting catapults at me. I cleared out the area but couldn’t figure out how to get into the castle (finally figured it out). Later on I tried going back to the castle after leveling up and doing some other stuff but the area was completely empty and there was a teleport device that now takes me inside the castle. stay lurkin stay lurkin said he had to fight two bosses in there but outside of two lions and some wolves, the place is empty for me. Any idea what’s going on?

As I might have stated before, but didn’t own a PS4 last gen, but can appreciate what Sony did with the DualSense controller. Great improvement over the DualShock 3 no doubt.

Been playing Uncharted 4. I had the PS4 copy and I bought the digital upgrade for Legacy of Thieves for $10 more so happy for that. Enjoying it so far, think it was everything I was expecting plus more from the graphics, gameplay, and story.
Dualsense microphone speaker is my best friend this gen. It’s perfect for people like me who want to communicate but don’t want to commit to drowning out the world with a headset. Microsoft def needs to rip off design and put it in their controllers, and stop with the batteries in controllers.

A lot of people prefer external batteries. You cant replace an internal battery in the DualSense, at least I don’t think you can.

Also haptic feedback is so overrated to me. I don’t think I ever notice it. It just feels like 4K rumble :lol:

A lot of people prefer external batteries. You cant replace an internal battery in the DualSense, at least I don’t think you can.

Also haptic feedback is so overrated to me. I don’t think I ever notice it. It just feels like 4K rumble :lol:
Fwiw, I’ve never had to replace a PS controller for battery related issues. My 7 year old ps4 ds3 still work til this day. Xbox however, I’ve been through several of those controllers. The aux jack stops working on those controllers all the time.

2sappy 2sappy situation in regards to Elden Ring
Initially when I made it to Redmane Castle and the Impassable Bridge, there were tons of enemies and dudes shooting catapults at me. I cleared out the area but couldn’t figure out how to get into the castle (finally figured it out). Later on I tried going back to the castle after leveling up and doing some other stuff but the area was completely empty and there was a teleport device that now takes me inside the castle. stay lurkin stay lurkin said he had to fight two bosses in there but outside of two lions and some wolves, the place is empty for me. Any idea what’s going on?
It seems that you have advanced enough to trigger the greatest festival this side of the shattering. The redmane soldiers all leave the castle until the festival is done. Head into the inner plaza to trigger the event. There will be a grace in a room by the plaza entrance that'll be the indicator that you've made it to the right place. That same area is where you fight the two bosses lurkin mentioned, but only when the festival is not active. Have fun and remember, some of us beat the festival back when it was oppressively hard. >D:lol:

If you need help and are on PS, just hit me up and i'll jump in. :lol:

Last edited:

If your microphone is unmuted it automatically switches the haptic feedback to weak to cut down on potential background noise. Sony never said it, but to get true settings of the controller you have to press the button to mute the controller mic. Headsets auto-mute the controller too.

Back
Top Bottom