**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I was actually happy when the brand was considered "outdated and wack" on social media....
Facts. So much easier to skoop. I hated when dope pieces hit the site and sold out within the first week, because if you're a regular you knew it would hit sales and that's when you kopped. Even tho they'd sell out RL would eventually restock and you could get it at disco. Regulars already know how RL works. The hype is good for the brand, but it sucks for the loyal customers. But why should I care? Ralph don't care about us.

Got my shipping confirmation for my fitted hat. I meant to order a medium. Ended up clicking the small with fast fingers. I hope this **** fits.

There was nothing better than the days where you saw something you wanted. Made a mental note. Waited until it was 70% off and walked into a store and bought it. I was coming up so crazy 2010-2013. Used to call macys or polo months later and they would price adjust almost anything no questions asked. The cats out the bag now. Even vintage prices. I was catching SB and Stadium pieces for $300 around that same time. I would cop Bear t shirts by the stack from outlets for $14.99 each. Soon as IG started blowing up it all changed. Still wish they did a retro hoody. I think more is to come. I sold my 80s Sailing stitch hoody on ebay and the address was a RL office. Now its coming out summer. They also copped a SB Robinhood pullover and 04 Ski items. Im pretty confident more Snow Beach items will be coming out in the future.

Confirmation on a Vest, and fitted hat. That alone im content! Got a few other things waiting on confirmation. Looks like most people managed to get something even in the myst of all the insanity. Hope know one is left super salty.

Anyone Need?
Screenshot_20180201-152338.jpg

Must have a forwarding address...
Edit- anyone catch those restocks just now?

RL completely underestimated this release. Everybody is regrouping and seeing what's what. It's not the end of the retro releases, trust.
No different than any other Supreme drop or hyped release, as far as availability. Obviously everybody won't eat, but the percentages of success from SB and drops of a similar hype are pretty close.
My .02
B

Back
Top Bottom