**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

What’s this Macy’s sale someone spoke of? I saw it a few pages ago but skimming through I can’t find it again.

I’m gonna go to Macy’s after work today. Trying to get the heads up on some Polo sale I saw somebody speak of. Does it apply to everything? I don’t see a sale on the site

Patience is a virtue. Caught what I'm assuming is a cancelled order in RL.com for a red SB vest. So I caught that in my size, yellow rugby and black vest! Happy to just wait and not pay resell!

I cooked on a Og sb medium vest 3 days ago and I just got shipping confirmation

What’s this Macy’s sale someone spoke of? I saw it a few pages ago but skimming through I can’t find it again.

I’m gonna go to Macy’s after work today. Trying to get the heads up on some Polo sale I saw somebody speak of. Does it apply to everything? I don’t see a sale on the site
It's a pre-sale and the actual sale starts March 1st. I guess it will be for full price items since people are using it to get the P-wing t shirt. (20% off)

That part I don't know. I guess the sales associates are offering the deal but you just don't leave with the item(s). You pick it up on the 1st. No shame in asking about it.

ummm.. black Snow Beach parka for $227 brand new from stock X... how is this possible?
is someone taking a loss on something they bought overseas? or stolen? cant imagine how a month later a $395 item from the capsule collection is on Stock X for almost 50% off.

upload_2018-2-23_10-58-56.png

Attachments

• wp_ss_20180223_0001.png
    wp_ss_20180223_0001.png
    240.5 KB · Views: 10
ummm.. black Snow Beach parka for $227 brand new from stock X... how is this possible?
is someone taking a loss on something they bought overseas? or stolen? cant imagine how a month later a $395 item from the capsule collection is on Stock X for almost 50% off.

upload_2018-2-23_10-58-56.png

For that price it's worth it to complete the collection.

For that price it's worth it to complete the collection.

yah I thought so too... grabbed the all black poncho and think it was like $230-240 shipped? considering i'd have paid 10% taxes on it at $395 = $440.
so basically $200 off, or almost 50% off. at $200-250, that poncho is a slam dunk.

but still wondering how/why someone is selling a $400 item for $215-235?? only reasons i can think I'd do it: (1) i bought it from overseas, and returning it is not possible or more trouble than its worth, (2) i stole it from someone or (3) it was a gift and I dont want to ask for receipt? or maybe if i had some employee discount at ralph and got it for way less? doesnt make sense.

I was about to pull the trigger on stockX for that poncho but then saw the crossed flags and England Rugby on UK....took a left there, lol. I hate to pay UK retail tho. I need a chick in London to use for shopping

yah I thought so too... grabbed the all black poncho and think it was like $230-240 shipped? considering i'd have paid 10% taxes on it at $395 = $440.
so basically $200 off, or almost 50% off. at $200-250, that poncho is a slam dunk.

but still wondering how/why someone is selling a $400 item for $215-235?? only reasons i can think I'd do it: (1) i bought it from overseas, and returning it is not possible or more trouble than its worth, (2) i stole it from someone or (3) it was a gift and I dont want to ask for receipt? or maybe if i had some employee discount at ralph and got it for way less? doesnt make sense.
(4) I used my mommy or daddy's credit card to buy it but its not selling for 2000 dollars like Complex told me so I need to get that money back before they ground me in the pool house

Soo putting on the p wing dri fit shirt today, the black one, it reminds me of girls leggings that are lightweight see thru when the sun hits right. My bathroom lighting Is bright and I could see my bare chest a little...sooo beware LOL...

Just left Macy’s

Presale for P Wing tees were $33 for me... I was not able to apply an additional coupon because I didn’t have one but if you guys do go for it

Whoever’s paying resell ($65-100) is getting robbed.. they’re not even selling out at the $45 MSRP but I guarantee if they were pushed as a Stadium release they would’ve been gone by now

Back
Top Bottom