**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

testing out the gear
IMG_20180224_171930_404.jpg

So around210? That's normal weight for 6 foot

I'm 5'11" 195 lbs, 17.5 collar 34/35 sleeve, size 46 suit jacket. Went with XL for the SB Rugby (like usual Polo shirts unless slim fit) and L for the SB Pullover cause sizing was more jacket like. Works for me.

----------------------------------

Sidenote: the retro releases from the late 90s are bit off for me cause started working Sales/Trading and ventured off to other brands as got older.
Still looking forward to what they come up with. Just not the jumping hoops routine.

Idk if any of you had your eye on the enville boots that were online, but i just copped a pair in brown for 60 shipped. Retail was 2 somethin and i think i caught a return @ that...

Feels good man.

I picked these up when they were $100 with an extra 40% off. I love them, took about an hour of waking around the house with them to break them in. I think I'll rock them today for this rainy day in Oregon.

I might be out on both jackets... I like the design of the OGs more because the graphic is on the back instead of all in your face from the jump

But all those knits (blow up cookie Polo USA joint, Ski 92 knit, circle ski knit) are coming with me

Yeah I def feel you on that graphic part. I doubt I’ll find a og one tho. Def copping that ski, and some of the cookie shirts along with the polo USA down the arm shirts

Back
Top Bottom