**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If that POLO-USA piece is showing up at Macy's..

Then I think basically everything outside of the limited edition "capsule" (which they haven't announced which pieces will be in it yet, right?) should be easy to get... And I'd imagine it should all be easy to get at 30% off.

Seems like it's more of a design "ethos" for half the summer collection. So many pieces, so many retro styles and years... No way most of this doesn't go on sale somewhere.

Also hopefully this will push the polo bears baseball and the art Deco pennant stuff on sale soon. Really want a few more pieces from those collections...

COPPED THIS LAST YEAR AND NOW ITS A LITTLE TOO BIG ON ME |l SIZE XL
91473004-DFE2-47B9-965A-9805B7986102.jpeg
806FFA4D-9AD3-45EA-BE5D-C558A80BEC6E.jpeg
Sent you a message .

Has anyone ever been privileged to attend one of these?

Is it even worth it? Like honestly I’m not a big pony wearing guy cuz if all they have is that then I’m good.
I've never been, but some of my favorite items that I own are samples. They have so much more than pony logos at the sample sales.

Has anyone ever been privileged to attend one of these?

Is it even worth it? Like honestly I’m not a big pony wearing guy cuz if all they have is that then I’m good.
I've been a a few times and I haven't seen items that people are hyped about but they do have a lot of nice quality items on sale.
Also the prices keep down each day after the first. Tomorrow, I'm looking for a suede jacket and maybe some nice knits.

30% worked for me

Only used it for the bear Wimbledon and the sailing hoodie since I think they’ll be gone quicker than the CP-93 and the USA pullovers, which I think Macy’s will eventually get anyways so I can wait

Not ballin like the rest of you to buy everything at once lol but here’s the screen shot in case anyone wants to use some customer service magic

I think at this point the only thing .com has yet to release that we’ve seen release elsewhere is the striped Cross Flag rugby/hoodie, the Cross flags tees and a decent inventory of the sailing knit

Attachments

• AAE6786D-25EA-44D8-B1FC-A51E9B3ABED1.jpeg
    AAE6786D-25EA-44D8-B1FC-A51E9B3ABED1.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom