**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Speaking of me 1st fanatics... 8)
IMG_3785.jpg
Retail?

:lol: :lol: Always ave your money when it comes to RL. You get into the habbit of trying to keep up with every "me first" Polo fanatic on the internet will have you feeling foolish every time the clearance sale hits. Ralph has the power to kill the entire resell market, and you see it now with all of the CP-93 inventory that was released this morning. Good on Ralph for doing this. Everyone that overpaid two weeks ago now realizes their pieces are not that special. If it's something that you can't do without, buy it at retail. If it's meant for you to have, then it will be available when you need it down the road.
I totally agree. My strategy is to buy one major piece per collection. I work full time with a wife and 2 kids. I have a house. So these guys maxing out their credit cards to be "first"...I assume that they don't have responsibilities like me. Social media will have you think that everyone else is winning in life and you are losing. From the strippers flashing wads of cash and deriding women that went to college or the Polo fanatics posting their gear like its Christmas morning: stay in your lane and do you. Supermanblue is right: if you are meant to have a piece, it will be there. Keep your money. You will live another day.
I only have the red Cross Flags tee and POLO USA polo. I'm gonna buy that dope striped CP 93 polo from Macys and move on. Waiting for the CP93 sneakers to go markdown. :D

If not for the 30% off I woulda skipped because they didn't have the hoody or one other item I was willing to pay full price for onsite or in my size.

I totally agree. My strategy is to buy one major piece per collection. I work full time with a wife and 2 kids. I have a house. So these guys maxing out their credit cards to be "first"...I assume that they don't have responsibilities like me. Social media will have you think that everyone else is winning in life and you are losing. From the strippers flashing wads of cash and deriding women that went to college or the Polo fanatics posting their gear like its Christmas morning: stay in your lane and do you. Supermanblue is right: if you are meant to have a piece, it will be there. Keep your money. You will live another day.
I only have the red Cross Flags tee and POLO USA polo. I'm gonna buy that dope striped CP 93 polo from Macys and move on. Waiting for the CP93 sneakers to go markdown. :D
Im in the same situation as you. Except i have a condo not a house yet. But i said it before. We re all gonna be able to eat on most of these releases. Theres no need to run to resellers so early especially after only one fsr. I got cracked for the crest knit and learned my lesson. Now for the limited collections most may have to pay above retail.

If you are worried about getting stuff easily...

Bloomingdale's will have a nice selection (including hats) and it still hasn't dropped yet... Not officially at least.

Bloomingdale's are supposed to hold in back until all stores have stock so all stores get it at same time. Looks like folks at Ralph Lauren hq listening to complaints from stadium and snow beach drops and trying to do it right with summer line.

Back
Top Bottom