**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yup caught the polo bear isle sweater for 88. 2xl seems kinda small tho aside from my other sweaters. Might let go of it if I can’t get rid of the pounds lmao

I just got back from my Macys in L.A.
NOTHING. :angry:
But the RL rep told me that they are expecting a truck shipment on Thursday so stay tuned.

more active than this thread. wheres those pics of clothes in the plastic?

everyone must be at macy's
tenor (1).gif

so does this mean they are dropping different, limited items from cp93?(seems that way by the look of that crest dudes wearing)

There is maybe 4 zip-windbreakers w/matching shorts, an assortment of 5-panel caps, button-downs, and matching socks. All of which will be limited release á la Snow Beach, Stadium, etc.

A friend of mine has the style numbers for true members of the forum if interested.

Does anyone know where I can find these in a size 9?
01670684-0F1B-463A-8EA9-67DBAA1A98B5.jpeg

There is maybe 4 zip-windbreakers w/matching shorts, an assortment of 5-panel caps, button-downs, and matching socks. All of which will be limited release á la Snow Beach, Stadium, etc.

A friend of mine has the style numbers for true members of the forum if interested.

Does anyone know where I can find these in a size 9?
01670684-0F1B-463A-8EA9-67DBAA1A98B5.jpeg
ohhhh your talking about the window display that we got a glimpse of months ago..the sailboat zip up, crest zip up..

Limited collection will also have the sweatpants and the P2 pullover windbreaker. The price for the 4 graphic windbreakers is $595 I believe.

Last edited:
I picked up a few items from the cp collection last week and I have a few more items coming such as the Wimbledon windbreaker and sweater but I can agree the lifesaver sweatshirt isn't worth the retail price but I was able to get it for 81 dollars and the cp 93 windbreaker for 271 also anyone having concerns about the women sailboat sweatshirt it's a great quality item and the fit is actually good

Attachments

• 20180424_085434.jpg
    20180424_085434.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom