**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The teaser picture on the website appears to have the crest design on a (silk?) shirt of some sort... There will be other items not from those leaked pics?

Also surprised that the new landing page went up for CP-93 and some of the items are showing up "sold out" that never actually hit the website.
The R.L.Y.C. track jacket is sold out, and that seems to have had little-to-no distribution... and they don't even have the matching RLYC track pants up, except for the kids I think.

The teaser picture on the website appears to have the crest design on a (silk?) shirt of some sort... There will be other items not from those leaked pics?

Also surprised that the new landing page went up for CP-93 and some of the items are showing up "sold out" that never actually hit the website.
The R.L.Y.C. track jacket is sold out, and that seems to have had little-to-no distribution... and they don't even have the matching RLYC track pants up, except for the kids I think.
The track jacket was on the website the same day as the p2 hoodie

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 6.24.59 AM.png

Grown men that popped the tags on all their CP-Sailing items are going to shed real tears when they realize that they cashed out just before the capsule release.

some pics of stuff i hadn't seen posted yet (on here or IG)

winter 2018 --- jacket and cookie track pants
upload_2018-4-24_15-52-54.png

varsity jacket for Fall 2018, another shot:
upload_2018-4-24_15-53-12.png

Wimbledon stuff -- bear and sweater we've seen... but that polo with the text under the collar, i haven't seen.

upload_2018-4-24_15-53-51.png

thought this last one would make some of y'all excited... kind of tough to figure out what it is at first.

upload_2018-4-24_15-54-13.png

That blue/yellow jacket and green varsity are flames. Been waiting on em since I seen pics surface.

Did they really turn that shirt into a jacket tho? :lol:

Edit: is there two variations of the blue/yellow? I seen one with a cookie patch. Or am I tripping ?

Heres the pic I seen

Few more -- think they are new and haven't been on the usual spots, but if they were... pardon.

upload_2018-4-24_16-11-49.png

upload_2018-4-24_16-12-6.png

upload_2018-4-24_16-12-14.png

and then a close up of that leaked tuxedo bear sweater with the hood... this time it goes back to the 2016 tuxedo bear but with a blackwatch jacket this time.

upload_2018-4-24_16-12-46.png

wanted a break from work, and mined accounts that had been to the RL design labs/showrooms and found some of these... probably more cool pics out there of people trying stuff on in the showrooms as visitors, but don't got more time to diick around looking for em now.

Wimbledon stuff -- bear and sweater we've seen... but that polo with the text under the collar, i haven't seen.

That Wimbledon polo with the text under the collar was on the site for a little while, it just went kinda unnoticed. Or maybe not, 'cause it's not there anymore. There's a royal blue one there now ...

image.jpeg

some pics of stuff i hadn't seen posted yet (on here or IG)

winter 2018 --- jacket and cookie track pants
upload_2018-4-24_15-52-54.png

varsity jacket for Fall 2018, another shot:
upload_2018-4-24_15-53-12.png

thought this last one would make some of y'all excited... kind of tough to figure out what it is at first.

upload_2018-4-24_15-54-13.png
That bear t shirt go hard, where can I purchase aforementioned item?

really hoping this one actually comes to market... down jacket with what appears to be boots on it, but cant tell the rest of the stuff.
anyone got any idea or see it before?

upload_2018-4-24_16-30-20.png

This will release alongside the Suicide pieces we’ve seen. Still more to be seen.

That green varsity with the vegetable tan sleeves will be $798 and will have a matching varsity hat for $145.

Last edited:
Grown men that popped the tags on all their CP-Sailing items are going to shed real tears when they realize that they cashed out just before the capsule release.
WORD UP. I've only bought the red cross flags tee and the lifesaver polo because I've been patiently waiting for the power pieces to drop. I don't know if I can do those windbreakers at $595 tho :wow:
All I really want is the CP-93 tote and a sweater.

Back
Top Bottom