1127163E-752A-44D5-9223-FF43C0C4B965.jpeg
1A06F3CD-26CC-4FE9-82D6-1554AA6DD74C.jpeg
F24F2716-6843-448A-82BB-CB53E655E014.jpeg

Or

E955F158-7934-4B8C-9CAB-EA6A8A461976.jpeg
F62784E6-5513-495D-A9C5-2D6739D16A69.jpeg

Last edited:
The US site normally gets stuff last for some reason, if at all

Yea I noticed the IT department over there is always late to their own party, they drop one and two Hi Tech pieces first then after the fact did the Hi Tech web layout. Now this new app layout. Now Ski 92 stuff are just slowly falling from the sky popping up randomly.

Has the Hi Tech fitted Cap with all the pockets sold out in the states? Got some leaft in L at a Shop here not sure on the sizing anyone have opinions on the fit?

I’m not jumping the gun on anything at the moment.. not falling for the random ski releases either.. a lot of this stuff might make it to Black Friday or a late October discount

I watched the climb hoodie fake sellout numerous times now it’s still sitting around even after you can get it for 30% off

Seems like the only stuff you have to jump on ASAP that you may want are store exclusives and stuff that’s limited in quantity

Earlier in the year I jumped the gun on cross flags stuff and some of that baseball polo bear stuff... after a month they all could be had for the low low minus the infamous cross flags hoodie and cross flags rugby

Sui jackets went pretty quick with the macys 30. Anyone see the cookie turtle neck on Hudson bay ?

Sui jackets went pretty quick with the macys 30. Anyone see the cookie turtle neck on Hudson bay ?
Macy’s always does this... they put up a small run to test the waters.. then a day or 2 later sizes start popping back up as they get their full inventory in and before you know it there’s a FSR

Passed on the ski sweater last night because I’m still not convinced it doesn’t look like pajamas - but now they are gone and I’m second guessing my decision lol.

What do you guys think of the hi tech backpack?
Is it too goofy for a grown adult?

Attachments

• 75E23DE3-03D9-4A2A-BAC0-D50951C1BCE9.jpeg
    75E23DE3-03D9-4A2A-BAC0-D50951C1BCE9.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 6
I ended up copping that circle ski hooded long sleeve tee in navy thanks to the restock alert here. It is appreciated. I know some of y'all are probably like who TF is this n00b but I used to be on Niketalk waaaaay back (VGA Days) and for whatever reason went dormant for years. I tried logging back in recently and found that I didn't have an account here so I created a new one and had to lurk for a month before I could post in here. Just wanna give y'all props for keeping this thing alive cause it's kinda the best resource online without having to deal with headcrackers on IG. Salute tp y'all!

Back
Top Bottom