**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

DnkRUQ8W0AAqI9O.jpg

Ralphie belt game is out of pocket

Ahh ok...they were sitting at first for a while when they first dropped.. but now they picked up? good thing I got them early
I found out late about the Hi Tech line and then they had size 35 waist i needed 36 so it was a dubb ill catch them soon. I copped hat and blue, white, & the orange short sleeve T shirts . gotta get the coat and pants next when they pop up gotta be quick so much stuff dropping hard to keep up between all the brands lol

I found out late about the Hi Tech line and then they had size 35 waist i needed 36 so it was a dubb ill catch them soon. I copped hat and blue, white, & the orange short sleeve T shirts . gotta get the coat and pants next when they pop up gotta be quick so much stuff dropping hard to keep up between all the brands lol
I'm sticking with one brand to keep it simple...I picked up 36x30 in those pants...

I'm sticking with one brand to keep it simple...I picked up 36x30 in those pants...
oh all i rock is Lo. Kind of referring to shoes also. But yeah i'ver been collecting the bear Hoodies, tees and Hats over last 2 years or so. Wish they would drop some creative bear stuff that olympic sweater is garbage looks to childish

Some more sizes up. I really not feeling this one due to being filled at the front only instead of all the way through. I feel like I be looking like a catcher from the Nationals or dosomethi:lol:
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-downhill-skier-double-knit-down-jacket?ID=6094897&CategoryID=20627&cm_kws_ls=downhill&mltPDP=true#fn=sp=1&spc=8&ruleId=78&kws=downhill&lskws=downhill&searchType=ls&searchPass=allMultiMatchWithSpelling&slotId=8
U have to try and get that 30% off though

Some more sizes up. I really not feeling this one due to being filled at the front only instead of all the way through. I feel like I be looking like a catcher from the Nationals or dosomethi:lol:
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-mens-downhill-skier-double-knit-down-jacket?ID=6094897&CategoryID=20627&cm_kws_ls=downhill&mltPDP=true#fn=sp=1&spc=8&ruleId=78&kws=downhill&lskws=downhill&searchType=ls&searchPass=allMultiMatchWithSpelling&slotId=8

Jacket is that way for two reasons.

Primarily will be worn under another heavier jacket. (When that jacket is open, the ski jacket will provide some additional warm for front side.)

Or worn when you are indoors and have taken off the larger jacket.

Lighter, layering jacket like this would be great with a full fill.

Back
Top Bottom