**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Is that this hat? Screenshot_20181101-110202.jpg thought it was a longbill smh
Would have been dope if it was a long bill. That weird sort a dad hat fit like the CP93 hats! Wish they’d stop adding horses to all of these hats, easy pass for me.

Marshall’s haul yesterday :
  • 6 pair sock pack $10 each (copped two black+one white)
  • 3 pair dress sock pack $7
  • 3 pack classic crew $12 (they only had the light grey/cement/black pack)
  • striped crew $15 each (copped two of each)
Never had polo blank tee’s - wearing the light grey from the pack right now and it’s super comfy / fit on point . Need to see how it holds up after a few washes and if it’s decent I will stock up on triple white/triple black packs - hoping for a Macy’s/RLDC deal next week .

The striped tee’s bummed me out . . they have a huge neck hole and a boxy fit - black/grey isn’t as bad as the black/white . Wish I took the time to try em on & maybe went a size down (which would have affected the sleeve length - didn’t see the previous post about the fit til now) . Will probably just skate in em tho so sall good .
7920DCE4-73D2-4B67-8F3B-4248E698BF6D.jpeg

This last one is a grail for me - not Polo but a RRL cotton herringbone jacket . Big fan of RRL’s western/military theme & been searching for a clean olive jacket that I could layer over a simple hoodie . Saw it for $690.00 ($760 with CA sales tax) on RLDC and forgot about it , noticed it was recently marked down to $274 ($300 even) and had to have it ! First RRL piece ~
4462E810-06B3-47D5-94E7-1A491B9033A6.jpeg

75C0B30A-2E07-4B7D-AC55-7C2123750B30.jpeg

D55C2184-1746-415F-BD44-005D9025B2C6.jpeg
Banging jacket. Tailor can fix that boxy striped tee.

Last edited:
Poms are worn by men who actually ski. Have you ever been to a ski event in Italy? Don't let ghetto fashion myths ruin your fashion experience. Many men in this crowd and the official ski safety team are wearing poms. Check at the 51:00 minute mark and watch. lol Stop listening to ghetto fashion myths.

Welp glad I’m not in Italy nor the “ghetto”.

My fashion experience is just fine without poms. I chops them ****s off. :lol: good for those who don't but I can't see it.

Last edited:
Sorry I heard people saying Poms are for women and children and that was the hyper masculine way people in rough urban areas would think. I wasn't saying anybody was ghetto. Bad phrasing on my part.

Back
Top Bottom