**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

oh god, seeing this picture has killed my hopes for this a lil bit. doesnt look right. the plate looks way too small. maybe just the pic
44288127_290620491560307_649986275417845240_n.jpg

I made the mistake of putting my cross flag crewneck in the dryer ..now the fabric around the flag embroidery is wrinkled...any tips to reverse this

Looks like they added space between the P O L O letters on the rugby which makes the plate look smaller. Thus makes the 1992 look less appealing on the front. I don't think the buyers will care. Most of them are resellers.

Better?
Screenshot_20181118-221602_GroupMe.jpg

#TheRLList
The letters look like mad plastic/rubber material as apposed to embroidered. Not the worst piece they’ve put out recently, a lot better than majority of items released. Still a pass from me though. Only item I really care about is the long bill

Last edited:
The letters look like mad placstic/rubber material as apposed to embroidery. Not the worst piece they’ve put out recently, a lot better than majority of items released. Still a pass from me though. Only item I really care about is the long bill
Is that how the KAYAK spell out is on the rugby??

Is that how the KAYAK spell out is on the rugby??
Not too sure, to be honest. Had one of the rafting club shirts and I’m sure that’s the same sort a vinyl print as kayak and climb shirts. The polo on the winter stadium rugby looks like it pops out a bit more than the print on the hi tech pieces. But I’m just going off a that picture...

66A31D36-AD97-46DB-A4B3-6E35D38D0623.png

^^^^^ these new bears are horrible.All of them.The graphics looks like computer gibberish.^^^^^
C8A9E00D-08C5-4A60-A58F-DFBBADD8B503.jpeg

My original 1993-1994 holiday Macy’s exclusive no.2 “trench coat” teddy bear sweatshirt & original polo country “cookie boots”
A lot of these new pieces dropping looks ether off or just fake like they just don’t care. 24-25 years later My plastisol print is still crispy. No fades no cracks!! Sweatshirt is a 8 out of 10. I want to see these staples transfer pack say the same after even a few washings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom