**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thats not even wishful lol
Fyi depending on your size, that ain’t happening

Just pony up the extra 200 or so, you only live once if you want it go for it. Get a second job for a few months

Just saying
Money isn't the issue just refuse to pay the ridiculous reseller price on these...and let me know where they have these at 200 above retail... All I've seen is over 1k

most recent haul , last pickups of 2018 for me - all discounted from Macy’s / RLDC :
  • martini bear sweater black
  • flag bear sweater navy
  • respect wildlife half zip pullover
  • 1 striped / 2 solid rugby’s
  • classic fit tee’s (3x each)
EE7C4B53-16BE-4F3D-B960-D33AA286F14C.jpeg

Macy’s gave me 3 white / 2 black classic fit tees and 1 black custom slim fit tee . . gotta go back to switch it out but not tryna mission to the mall (zoo)

Snow beach monochrome pullover looks nice - might have to cop . Other than that I’ll be on a serious rugby hunt in 2019 , gonna stay on the lookout for some black color blocked ones

Last edited:
AF45CBF7-18F5-4CFE-B484-88EDFF73A09B.jpeg

Steep Tech finally got here today, only for me to have to sz down. Ralph all over with the sizes this year some XL are snug and some are a whole sz up. Im swimmin in this XL.
Imma have to next day it back, wait three moons for Ralph them to give me my money back and grab a Large off opening ceremony or somewhere else smh.
And they aint give me no stickers, was that a in store thing?
The Pwing pin is dope tho.

Money isn't the issue just refuse to pay the ridiculous reseller price on these...and let me know where they have these at 200 above retail... All I've seen is over 1k

Not sure what size you wear or which color snow beach in the pullover or rugby but the items I’ve grabbed were cheapest on Stockx strange enough, went through ebay, grailed, and a couple of other sites and that my best bet, hope that helps.

probably the "simplest" of all the winter stadium items... But I really wanted this one more than the other beanie that tries to look more stadium-ish.

Nice and simple; mostly black... Their standard "stadium" beanie design (confusingly, this beanie design is referenced as "stadium" as well, in all colors.) except with 1992 on one side and polo on the other.

Didn't see many stores with it online... But zappos has it up, even tho they are charging $68 and the tag says $58.

D6F3282D-DD4A-43BF-990C-4D6FCBC5A29F.jpeg

Not sure what size you wear or which color snow beach in the pullover or rugby but the items I’ve grabbed were cheapest on Stockx strange enough, went through ebay, grailed, and a couple of other sites and that my best bet, hope that helps.
Thanks...I've put much offers in...stock keeps fluctuating on both color pullovers

I wear large..does pullover run big? Should I get med?

Why is this the only thing I want from these retro iteams.Lol hell im not even looking at Ralph for my next purchase.letting all this **** pass me by like the pharcyde.

probably the "simplest" of all the winter stadium items... But I really wanted this one more than the other beanie that tries to look more stadium-ish.

Nice and simple; mostly black... Their standard "stadium" beanie design (confusingly, this beanie design is referenced as "stadium" as well, in all colors.) except with 1992 on one side and polo on the other.

Didn't see many stores with it online... But zappos has it up, even tho they are charging $68 and the tag says $58.

D6F3282D-DD4A-43BF-990C-4D6FCBC5A29F.jpeg

Contact customer service and let them know the actual price so you can try to get it.Yeah I see a few sights trying to pull that price switch a roo on a lot of these recent iteams and these are u.s. stores at that.The bs. When the cp line drop I only wanted a crest hat so I first went to one of the weirdos boutique in the village that was on the list for the drop and the hat I wanted was sold out in store but still available online so I asked could I pay for the hat and pick it up and was told no I would have to order it from the sight????? Now I have done the very same thing at the 72st RL mansion and the kids store right across the street for years and as recently as the beginning of this year and never charged shipping or sales tax whether I picked it up or got it shipped.

Did you guys find out which location that chick worked at sewing the patches on that denim jacket lol???????

Back
Top Bottom